Page 3 of 518 FirstFirst ... 2341353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Spurs Rumours

any news on Johan Elmander the swedish striker?

is he any good ?

replacement for defoe/berbs>?

Modric wouldn't go to Spurs whenever so many bigger Clubs are looking him.

Elmander would be a good signing for Spurs, however I don't see him as a Berbatov or Defoe replacement as he's nothing like either. Also he's absolutely nothing like Gerrard, who on Earth came up with that?

He's an ever improving player, seemed to have grown into his potential later in his career and is the most effective Striker for Sweden. What you get with him that you don't get with Ibrahimovic is consistency.

I found the the bit about the swedish striker on another site .. it may of been on the spurs official web page
    in the tottenham in the news section ....

Not sleeping well so im here to post latest rumours i have discovered on the net ....

spurs approch marseille striker Djibril Cisse for 6m?

Hossam ghaly off to derby for undisclosed fee ...

Alan Hutton transfer Back on ? Rangers beg him to reconsider as Rangers are desparate for the Money 8m
    (Times on line)

Zokora may decide to stay to help spurs rather than go to Africans nations cup .... Spurs in the news...

Downing maybe available ....

Quote Originally Posted by spurmeon
    Alan Hutton transfer Back on ? Rangers beg him to reconsider as Rangers are desparate for the Money 8m
    Been told today by a reliable source that there is more chance of it happening than not and will happen sooner rather than later.

here are some more talk on possible players were bringing in.....

Adam Johnson for about 1m from middlesboro

Ben Haim .....

and an outside chance of Rafael van der vart .....from Hamburg but that more likly a summer signing.

Manchester Uniteds owners have said they will bankroll a 30m bid for Berbs ....

and ...

chelsea and spurs are both chaseing gianluca zambrotta full back ....

sky sports ....

I dread the day Van De Vaart comes to the Premier League. I have a strong feeling he will have an impact in a similar role to Elano, but better.