Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Recommended Movies or DVDs ~ All Genres XD

My word Sparks you actually buy stuff when your inside?! At the cinema in town here it costs 6.50, 50p away from the actual price to see the film, for a regular popcorn and a coke!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Axe
    I watched 'The Kingdom' recently.

I can't stand Jamie Foxxxx, but it was a good film and he did a decent job. Jennifer Garner is good in it as well. About suicide bombing in 'The Kingdom' and this team of yanks go over to investigate the incident to find out what was used and link it to who planned it.
    Agree 100%. I also liked Jason Bateman's performance as well. For a comedic actor, he did quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper
    smithy it will surely cost you more to visit me than me to pay for your tickets for a year =P
    very true.

Smithy never was great at maths........

Quote Originally Posted by floody
    My word Sparks you actually buy stuff when your inside?! At the cinema in town here it costs 6.50, 50p away from the actual price to see the film, for a regular popcorn and a coke!
    'Fraid so mate!

If I buy stuff I get pick and mix, drink, bag of lollies you don't get in pick and mix, usually chips too...than lunch after the movie + whatever the girl i'm going with wants... Australia probably has highest cinema prices I reckon, especially since Flipper is only paying $2.50 Aus where she is! thats just under 10 times less than me...

Quote Originally Posted by floody
    Smithy never was great at maths........
    You don't know how right you are there Floody

I also saw a trailer for 'Vantage Point'...looked quite good in a 24-esque way!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Liverpool_Fan
    If I buy stuff I get pick and mix, drink, bag of lollies you don't get in pick and mix, usually chips too...than lunch after the movie + whatever the girl i'm going with wants... Australia probably has highest cinema prices I reckon, especially since Flipper is only paying $2.50 Aus where she is! thats just under 10 times less than me...
    i kinda dislike eating inside the cinema ~ especially chips ~ it's making too much noise and the crumbs are everywhere ~ so mostly drink or lollies only ~ lol

and yeah ~ you aussie guys have to pay the most expensive tickets for movies ~ and it's no special price on certain occasions? ~ what about premiere ones? lol

'Mr.Brooks' is a decent watch as well. Costner is quite good. Bit of a split personality and a mental psycho.

The story is a little bit straight and narrow for me, however it's worth a watch.