Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tennis

Tennis

need some good tennis betting help

Tennis is a good game to bet on. Easy because you have two options as winner. Find a Tennis Tipster.

where can i find someone who knows really well tennis players. I bett on tennis butt i am not expert on tennis

Derek McGovern in The Mirror does the odd tip. Good column. Result.

Best Tip I could give right now is to LAY Sharapova for the Aussie Open if not out already.

Come on, who dunt want to lay Sharapova?

Why do you wan't to bet on tennis when you are absolutelly without any knowledge and experience in this area?
    Personally I watch tennis and bet on tennis matches quite often. If you need some help, you can ask me. But I still don't understand, what you are searching for. If whatever tennis pick, I can recommend to bet on Baghdatis against Hewitt tomorow. Baggy is in great form, I watched him today against Safin and it was real war of giants, great tennis but Marcos was the deserved winner. If you'll find odds above @1,7, take it

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger
    Why do you wan't to bet on tennis when you are absolutelly without any knowledge and experience in this area?
    Personally I watch tennis and bet on tennis matches quite often. If you need some help, you can ask me. But I still don't understand, what you are searching for. If whatever tennis pick, I can recommend to bet on Baghdatis against Hewitt tomorow. Baggy is in great form, I watched him today against Safin and it was real war of giants, great tennis but Marcos was the deserved winner. If you'll find odds above @1,7, take it
    Will do thanks very much

Any good jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger
    Not good enough form. You got a joke?

Lay Sharapova, or even better, back Ana Ivanovic at over 4/1 on Betfair.

Ana is the better ranked player and won this cup a few years back. Can do it again.

How dare you speak ill of my woman.

Maria showed you :P