Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1231252 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV show do you recommend at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Yeah currently watching the 5th series, really makes you see everything in a different light

The Soprano's is also a given for everyone to watch
    I never got round to watching The Soprano's but i do have all the series' on my external HD, i'll watch it eventually...

I've heard great things about Boardwalk Empire, another HBO production.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dave-
    Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Yeah currently watching the 5th series, really makes you see everything in a different light

The Soprano's is also a given for everyone to watch
    I never got round to watching The Soprano's but i do have all the series' on my external HD, i'll watch it eventually...

I've heard great things about Boardwalk Empire, another HBO production.
    It's pretty good, yeah.

Although Mad Men is easily the best show on television today.

The Mentalist
    pretty god crime tv series whit some interesting characters

Good start to the new series of The Apprentice last night.

I thought Lord Sugar was wrong to fire Dan The boys team leader.

That young aggressive guy who's name I can't remember should have got The chop.

The task last night was to see which team could sell The most sausages from a market stall.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Good start to the new series of The Apprentice last night.

I thought Lord Sugar was wrong to fire Dan The boys team leader.

That young aggressive guy who's name I can't remember should have got The chop.

The task last night was to see which team could sell The most sausages from a market stall.
    If anyone was aggressive it was team leader Dan ...the guy bullied everyone and told them what to do ...and did bugger all himself ....he was just standing there watching ..saying ..come on guys , lets move it ....get that out ...move this ....do that ...etc , no wonder not one of his team gave him any backing , he aso admitted he deserved to be fired after the show .

The guy you mention is Stuart ...ye he was a little aggressive when selling the sausages and did himself no favours in the boardroom by interrupting Lord Alan ..but the team would not have got close to the girls total without his selling , i dont think he will win it though .

Quote Originally Posted by -Dave-
    I'd recommend everyone watch The Wire, you'll never watch TV the same way again.
    agreed, currently watching it for a 3rd time.

The excellent Harry Hill's TV Burp was back on again tonight.

Its fantastic how he can still get away with tacking the pee out of all those TV shows!!

Not many comedians make me laugh but this guy with the big collared shirts still manages it.

Came here to say to Hams u silly bugger! I loved my pic for the avatar ((( Hahaa! Its ok, I'll just put it as my desktop background then Its too much for u to handle Hams....surprising

Quote Originally Posted by Learning
    Came here to say to Hams u silly bugger! I loved my pic for the avatar ((( Hahaa! Its ok, I'll just put it as my desktop background then Its too much for u to handle Hams....surprising
    Learning what has this got to do with TV and this topic?! - Please PM me next time rather than just post anywhere about it!!

I'm sure Conner will be happy to help you put up a new avatar if you don't mind waiting until his return on Monday morning

stargate universe - series 2 startd again a couple of weeks ago and looks like being another excelebnt series.