Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast

Thread: What TV show do you recommend at the moment?

There is a new drama called The Event starting on Friday night on C4 which I've heard good things about.

Its something to do with Alien abduction and its similar to Lost in that it will leave you guessing on what happens next.

Have any of you guys in The US seen it yet and is it any good and worth watching? - What did the critics there say?

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    The excellent Harry Hill's TV Burp was back on again tonight.

Its fantastic how he can still get away with tacking the pee out of all those TV shows!!

Not many comedians make me laugh but this guy with the big collared shirts still manages it.
    i love the highlight of the week,does be hilariously stupid

I love Apprentice in a nut shell on TV Burp. It's always some jumped up tw*t being like ....

"I'm the best. I have what it takes. I have everything. People want to be me. I'm going to win this because I am a winner."

"You're fired."

Did anybody watch The Event on C4 then this evening at 9pm?

It was excellent!

If you used to be a fan of Lost I strongly recommend that you watch this new series.

Its all do to with a group of aliens who's aircraft crashed into our planet around 60 years ago.

Half of them are being held in a secret detention camp in Alaska and they all look human.

The other half its been discovered have managed to intergrate into society and nobody knows who they are.

They even have one high up in The CIA who is supposed to leading the investigation against them!

Any way there is far too much going on for me to explain everything but thats just to wet your appetite!

I was going to watch it but ended up going out for the night, must try and see it before next weeks episode

I didn't even know this programme was on. May have to watch the first episode then definately!

Watched it tonight, I found it very confusing the way they kept skipping between the past and present but it was interesting none the less. Fast paced and lots going on so I'll definitely try to catch this weeks episode

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Watched it tonight, I found it very confusing the way they kept skipping between the past and present but it was interesting none the less. Fast paced and lots going on so I'll definitely try to catch this weeks episode
    Nice one Conaldinho and I knew that you'd enjoy The event! - The next one is on Friday night over here in old blighty.

Did anyone else watch The Apprentice last night?

What a nasty old cow that Melissa was when she was fired by Lord Sugar.

She kept saying that she was a brilliant pitcher but she was useless and not only that rude and annoying.

The theme of last nights show was to try sell various inventions and see how many orders they could get.

Never trust a woman in a suit.

Well so much for that then

Flicking through the channels when I noticed The Event is already over, thankfully C4 have it on +1 so I'll still catch the second half of it.

Anyone care to fill me in on the first half an hour?