Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello everybody,

My name is Rinaldo and I am looking forward to enjoy the forum! I am 21 years old and live in The Netherlands. I support Feyenoord Rotterdam for about 15/16 years. I go to all their home matches. At the moment I am trying to set up a game called Football European Prediction Game (FEPG). You can find information about it in the thread. I would really like you to participate in it. If you have further questions, feel free to ask them .

Kind regards,
    Rinaldo

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the site mate! We have a member called Yessica who's a big Ajax fan so im sure you two will get on great!

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Welcome to the site mate! We have a member called Yessica who's a big Ajax fan so im sure you two will get on great!
    I already saw her

hoi hoi...
    Welkom.cool ther is a other dutch fan on here... (i forgive you your a feyenoord fan )You from Rotterdam or a other place?
    So tomorrow is feyenoord playing for knvb beker right? against who was it again? zwolle?
    you going to the match? dont forget to visit the dutch topic and help me making the great "mickey mouse competition" more famous
    -x-

Welcome Rinaldo - I suppose you've seen the Dutch footy thread? ,

Welcome. Jonathan De Guzman and Ron Vlaar are class.

Welcome Ronal... I mean Rinaldo mate.

Yessica has told me a lot about her second best team Feyenoord. ,

same like mister bluey (his 2nd name is mr liverpool) he loves them...favourit player is dirk kuyt.

Welcome