Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi, Im World Class :P

Hi, Im World Class :P

Not sure where I should put this, but I feel proud to reach the World Class status and feel like showing it off a bit and getting 'hopefully' congradulated I really love this forum and spend a lot of time and learnt a lot here. Thx again to all the admins, mods and members~ really enjoyable place to be, I lub j00 4ll ,

/Ban

Congratulations Learning, but you'll never catch me, even at my 3-4 post a day rate ,

Locked and banned.

Only joking mate! - Congrats on reaching your new status!

unneccessary threads and meaningless posts will result in a warning and possible ban ...let this be a warning to you .

flipping heck conner

Well played Learning. But you could have mentioned this in the Lounge or something dude

man... my congratulations!.. it took you 1,5 year to traverse this pass... thanx for you loyalty, man ,

Congratulations Learning on your new status! I really hope that next year I will take it, too (last two weeks I write averagely 10 posts per day, but in my profile you can see 4). :P

I really love this forum
    I love this, too!

I wish you the next 5 thousand posts.

Whats the lounge? Im sitll such a n00b after 5000 posts! Thx for not banning me then

To talk a bit like Steely, Im the fastest member to reach 5000 posts ever on this forum. Know that only great men work so fast to reach the heighst. Envy me minions~ Watch out Boris, I'll be breathening down ur neck in no time!

What a shame, another Barça supporter getting that status... Where's the maniac ruling this forum?

j/k Learning. Congrats, and keep up this level!
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Thx Raul Whos the other Barca support with this status? Anyway, all Barca supports are world class! And Real supporters arent, as illustrated on the left here Actually I only rate this status on u Raul I respect my worthy opponent :P