Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi, Im World Class :P

Ohh yes master Hill...although after Boris, I'll be on ur tail! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Learning
    Whos the other Barca support with this status? Anyway, all Barca supports are world class!
    man... how many else Barca supporters do you know on here except you and me?

you may be world class, but you're still "young" in this forum to know the likes of older members, directly from Catalonia like putrum6 or passio_blaugrana. Other international Barsa members like Afrinux were definitely nicer...
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

btw, Raul... you seem to be also just a couple of steps away from the level ,

Don't think so. It takes me 6 months to post 400 more messages. Besides, I'm sure that, by the time, I reach the 5,000 posts, the admins will raise up the level to 6,000 posts or something
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

do not be so pessimistic, man!

Awww arent I nice too Raul?? Its ok, I know j00 lub m3 t00~ :P My lub is t00 much f0r j00~ I hope to see more of the old members, like bluegrana sometimes, but they dont show up often enough, maybe semi retired :P

I'll wait for u too catch up Raul~ come on~ :P

You're nice, Learning!
    I never had a problem with you, same with Afrinux. She was also great, even if she supported Barça like you.

Lol~ A female Barca supporter~ awwww, thats what we need more in here :P And I knew ur lub for me