Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Australia - The Ashes

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings01
    I didn't know goldmember was a inbred?
    harsh...

big jono i was only taking the mickey about the ashes

Can't wait, the Ashes is one of my favourite sporting events. Think England have a better chance than they have ever had of winning in Australia, i think the balance of power has shifted after the old Aussie stars have retired.

Only 1 more day to go now until The 1st test gets under way in Brisbane

The Aussies have a very good record there I believe against England so will be desperate for a good start.

The away side have had a very good build up to The Ashes however Kevin Peterson continues to disappoint with The bat....

Quote Originally Posted by Hams

The Aussies have a very good record there I believe against England so will be desperate for a good start.

The away side have had a very good build up to The Ashes however Kevin Peterson continues to disappoint with The bat....
    will you be staying up and watching it

I cant wait for this, should be a cracking series.

Still havent decided who I will support.

Quote Originally Posted by goldmember

For sure! - I'm a big cricket fan and there is nothing better than watching The Ashes and beating those annoying Aussies!

For sure! - I'm a big cricket fan and there is nothing better than watching The Ashes and beating those annoying Aussies!
    lets make it intresting for me,i cant stand cricket and dont see the big fuss about two teams playing each other and hate that its on sky sports news soo much so lets have a wager on it hams...

if england win any of the matches you can choose any punishment for me hams???

if(they will)australia make it a whitewash i win the bet??? you up for it???

lets make it intresting for me,i cant stand cricket and dont see the big fuss about two teams playing each other and hate that its on sky sports news soo much so lets have a wager on it hams...

if england win any of the matches you can choose any punishment for me hams???

if(they will)australia make it a whitewash i win the bet??? you up for it???
    I'm up for it Goldie! - I'd be very shocked if Australia won The series 5-0 and made it a whitewash.

If England win 1 Test against them I will be sure to come up with a suitable punishment for you to make it interesting.
    You never know you might change your mind and actually start to like The sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jono
    I cant wait for this, should be a cracking series.

Still havent decided who I will support.
    As someone from New Zealand how can you even consider supporting Australia even if you do live there?!
    You should be cheering on The mother land Jono!

Haha, I have little allegiance to either country but it varies by sport. Cricket I dont mind Aussie but cant stand them in rugby or league. England I support in football but not really in anything else.

I will probably end up supporting Australia to be honest, I like some of the players.