Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Football.Co.Uk Forum Awards 2010 - The Results

Thank you Almeida and Learning for warm words.
    I just would like to tell everyone that in this month we will have a small contest in German section. So, follow this...

Congratulations to all winners, and for the rest try harder and better luck next year

Quote Originally Posted by Learning
    Lol @Ludi beating specnur for themost biased member award,that takes some doing And the best username, although Im still not sure what it means??? :P
    He he he it is really nice to win something and best username is perfect (by the way learning literal translation of that username in English is crazy_badger , and for the meaning of it there is nothing particular to it )

And thank you all for the title of most biased member , because to me it means that I am the biggest Arsenal fan on this forum

Lol just noticed whats this, does that mean I got 3 votes? J/k

Most Likely to get Arrested................Marcofoo 3 votes

Learning............2 votes <--
    Conner99............2 votes
    Specnur..............2 votes
    Chiswick Boy........1 vote
    Big Jono..............1 vote
    Learning..............1 vote <--
    Almeida................1 vote
    Steely Hill.............1 vote
    yes ..if any member gets voted for in a category i always put them down too...so we can all see .

Congrats everyone! Well deserved ,
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Quote Originally Posted by Conner99
    Lol just noticed whats this, does that mean I got 3 votes? J/k

Most Likely to get Arrested................Marcofoo 3 votes

Learning............2 votes <--
    Conner99............2 votes
    Specnur..............2 votes
    Chiswick Boy........1 vote
    Big Jono..............1 vote
    Learning..............1 vote <--
    Almeida................1 vote
    Steely Hill.............1 vote
    yes ..if any member gets voted for in a category i always put them down too...so we can all see .
    You missed his point mate, he is saying he has 3 votes but you put him down as 2 and 1.

oh....lol...now i do see his point ....i`ll change that .

Im gonna to ask u again though, join the prediction league. Doesnt matter if u miss some weeks, can use the standard score, or not good with predictions, its just bit of fun and intriguing
    i certainly dont want to let you down by not fulfiling my promise to participate , so let's ju see

Congrats to all, some well deserved winners in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    congratulations to all winners and those who ran the winners close.

its been a mixed year for the forum itself but this year has seen some excellent new members join the forum. i hope that this year will see a greater level of debate and discussion to make this place an enjoyable place to visit for a long time to come.
    I would like to second these comments. Many of us (myself included) have been sidetracked by personal arguments and other rubbish the year. Ive put a stop to it for myself and I urge everyone else to aswell.

Also, we have been left to our own devices here on the forum so if anyone has suggestions or ideas for improvements to the site let us know in the support and improvements section and we as admins will do what we can to help. There are disadvantages to the situation such as no tech support but there is advantages aswell as we have ultimate control as to the direction and running of the site.

Congrats to everyone,all well deserved