Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest of all time!

Ronaldo has also just signed a new 5 year contract with Madrid worth a reported Ģ365 K per week.
    He also stated that he could continue playing until he is 41 years old which would rival the legendary Puskas at the Bernabeu!
    10 more years of Cristiano?!

Sounds silly to me. Ronaldo has proven time and time again that when people are saying he's finished after an injury he has come back as fit as ever and still scoring nice amount of goals. But i think he has declined a bit and 5 years more seems bit far even for him.

However this might be just that they are betting on some Chinese club to come in at one point and pay a massive fee for him.
    And Madrid can afford to pay the wages anyway. What i would be worried as a Real Madrid fan is if he stays and requires a starting spot no matter how shit he plays which has already proven a problem at times.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    What i would be worried as a Real Madrid fan is if he stays and requires a starting spot no matter how shit he plays which has already proven a problem at times.
    He already demands an starting spot and he doesnīt want to get substituted.
    So if you are a Blanco you should be worried right now, donīt think that this gets better with the time.
    His ego wonīt change

Despite winning the Ballon D Or yeah I guess he is one of the greatest player tho it felt like in Euro 2016 he serve as inspiration to the Portugal team during Euro 2016 where he gave his arm band to his teammate

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/29/fo...ing/index.html

He has an airport named after him now. But who makes these statues. Is it really that hard to make bronze statues.

I saw that statue of Ronaldo on the news today.
    It looks more like Niall Quinn the former Arsenal striker!

The Niall Quinn Airport Madeira does have an odd ring to it but the likeness is uncanny!.

Great player. Perhaps he can't do it in the premier league, but zlatan also came from shit European league and made an impact at the age of very much.

Ronaldo now has 100 European club goals.

Yeah. Strange stuff indeed.