Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest of all time!

Matthaus,Luiz Ronaldo,Romario,Tastao,Pele,Rivelino,Maldini,Bares i,Scirea,Rivera,Baggio,Keane,Cruyff,Gullit,Van Basten, Bergkamp,Koeman,Hagi,Zico - all better than Ronaldo.

And thats just of the top of my head without going into it too much. So I'd say there could be close enough to 100 better players than him. 50 at least. IMO

With all my respect, that is your opinion. And opinions are always argueable. There are only 5 players from that list I'd rate over Ronaldo...
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

let's be honest, he looks like a little retard child with the face of a 40 year old.

Absolutely, He can hardly hold the ball, it's too big for him
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

amazing player but no where near the greatest , now messi has what it takes to take that crown

If Messi signed for Real Madrid you all would say someone else is the best in the world.
    You racists...

Quote Originally Posted by Raul
    If Messi signed for Real Madrid you all would say someone else is the best in the world.
    You racists...
    if Messi was sexually attractive to women they would all say someone else is the best in the world.

Messi's hideous swamp creature looks helps these nerds relate to him.