Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steely Hill

All hail Hill

This is a wind up surely

And Hill is in on it

They're laughing in the Moderators lounge while drinking cider together

Don't fall for it guys,i know what goes on in there

Quote Originally Posted by Conner99
    well there was much dicussion on the subject and we decided that Steely Hill deserved a special award ..one that showed what he has given to this forum over the last five years , not all of us are able to sit down all day using the internet and commit most of our day on this forum .

Without his constant posting and informative and educational contributions this forum would have been dead and buried years ago , we all were devastated a year or so ago when it looked as though Steely Hill would not be able to use this forum anymore ,,luckily it was just a false rumour and he was able to continue being one of most vital members here .

The achievements of Steely Hill are to be admired and we should all strive to follow in his footseteps as best we can ....no one has more runners up position in the Member of the Month award .....a record of most votes in the categorys for our end of year awards....i could go on really but suffice to say Steely Hill is a true role model for any new forum member to look up to and think ''

One day i want to be just like him ....but maybe not bald though .
    We shall all look up to our teacher, and continue to be educated and informed by the bald master of the forum! ,

Definitely a wind-up.

If not, conner needs a slap, or three.

I have to agree on this. Steely has been fantastic day after day and He's the soul of this forum, if there's such a thing
    But yeah, now his ego will increase considerably, and nobody will be able to stand him anymore

Steely for president!
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul
    I have to agree on this. Steely has been fantastic day after day and He's the soul of this forum, if there's such a thing
    But yeah, now his ego will increase considerably, and nobody will be able to stand him anymore

Steely for president!
    Raul, you are also on you level again, great post! just cant wait to see anyone reffering to Steely by using "Dear President" at the begining of his post

Steely is a Legend, the amount and the quality of his posts say it by themselves. however, if the higher-ups dont mind considering the possibility to express their affection by awarding to Steely something additional, why not? he surely deserves it.

and what is ego you're talking about? ego is when one refuses to be taught thinking he is already a master, that whats is ego.

there are at least three things that one can be taught from Steely as it's rare to see a man with these qualities well established and developed to that extend.

1) the ability to take easy any insult towards him. he just put the lol smile first and defuse the tention. he can laugh at himself. that's what i really learnt from him.

2) objectiveness and judgment. never seen him being biased...

3) bantering and joking. it's always fun to read him when he play fool :P

i finished

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Educating and Informing is not always easy. ignorance and stupidity are common enemies on my quest but, alas, i will not rest until my foes are conquered forever. those who seek to be educated will have education thrust unto them for if i build it, they will come.

if i could bottle up and sell my vast intellect i would be worth trillions of pounds. as it stands, i share my wealth of knowledge with you lucky people for free.

for that, i deserve this recognition.

peace be among you.
    Shut up you pansy.

Should have bought you a butt plug for yer birthday, then all these cretins can't climb up it anymore.

I tend to think of this place as like an online version of a pub - friends and foes who hang out at the same joint and share opinions on all sorts, prioritising football as you would. But this sort of stuff here is more like a puff bar - might as well rename the forum 'Steely goes to Hollywood - relax, just do it'..

Expose the casual lisping and fluttering in the moderator's private room that led to this.

Did you memorise that?