Thread: Conditions in following Davide's football predictions.

Conditions in following Davide's football predictions.

Due to my recent good long run of correct football predictions starting with Stoke City vs Sunderland, I guess people on football.co.uk forum might want and start to follow my insight with some of their money. So I created this post to clearly state the the rules and conditions to avoid any misunderstandings in near future with regards to financial investment. So please read them carefully and bear in mind before you do anything. Thank you!

Firstly, I do not encourage anyone one other myself to bet on football because I know the negative effects of long term gambling and how hard it is to earn money by the proper channel. But If you do insist on punting, I dont mind you following my recommendations.

Secondly, I do not hold or take any responsibility when you follow my predictions with any amount of your money and the related forecasts of mine did not come true in the end. That means you bet at your own risk.

Thirdly and finally, my predictions, forecasts, analysis and those marked with asterix stars are strictly meant for fun, leisure and reference. Do not invest so much.

Dear Moderators, please take note of my this post to avoid any conflicts in future at your site. Guys, Thank you & have a nice day ahead!

----------------------------------------------------Topic Post thread closed down--------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha Davide! U sound exactly like one of the financial advisors. U must be working in the finance industry?

Im sure we will all take note of the statement :P

Quote Originally Posted by Learning
    Hahaha Davide! U sound exactly like one of the financial advisors. U must be working in the finance industry?

Im sure we will all take note of the statement :P
    Yes. I worked there before. Thank you for taking note of my statement. Cheers!

I have already posted my views on the FA Cup quarter finals for today Saturday. Whether to capitalise on them its up to you all. Cheers and have a great weekend!

should have paid attention more :P The Bolton one was good odds

Quote Originally Posted by Learning
    should have paid attention more :P The Bolton one was good odds

Got Man United vs Arsenal all wrong. Paisei.

Happy tipping Somma. My tips, I don't care if you do not win as I do not get paid for the time I give. I may have a bet myself, but I really do hope you win if you do follow.

Got any tips on the ponies, or is this just football?