Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last nights game against the geordies

last nights game against the geordies

just thought i'd nip onto your forum,hard luck last night but it was great to see shearer getting a bit of his own medicine......

Who is this aimed at Blademan?

i assume it is about the bit of aggro in their Carling Cup match against Grimsby Town , Shearer got a cut lip didnt he .

Edit : moved from General Football

Yes!

Shearer is a players player!

What Whittle did blantantley gave him Zero respect from all who love the game and fellow pro's everyone that knows football!

Goals talk!

1 nil - Ta Ta Journey man prick Whittle!

Quote Originally Posted by The General
    Yes!

Shearer is a players player!

What Whittle did blantantley gave him Zero respect from all who love the game and fellow pro's everyone that knows football!

Goals talk!

1 nil - Ta Ta Journey man prick Whittle!
    shearer is a dirty git but as he's now an old man he's getting back what he's been dishing out for years

What matches have you been watching - Players giva as good as they get!

Alan Shearer would be in my top five quality strikers even if i was not a Toon fan!

Dirty - What about some of the centre halves he has played against over the years!

I cannot agree with you mate but opinions are totally allowed!

There is a big difference in challenging for the ball and knocking someone . . . to looking at the player and smacking him in the face !

Quote Originally Posted by blademan
    is this not a football forum?

we just want to put each topic in the right place ....ie Fa Cup in that section , Carling Cup in this section, anything about the Premiership in the Premiership section . , .

Quote Originally Posted by conner99
    Quote Originally Posted by blademan
    is this not a football forum?

we just want to put each topic in the right place ....ie Fa Cup in that section , Carling Cup in this section, anything about the Premiership in the Premiership section . , .
    sorry,i actually thought this was a grimsby forum well thats what i typed into google and thats how i found this place.........seems like a decent board btw