Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61516

Thread: FA Coaching badges

Do you run that website footballsessions?

No I dont run it, someone who was on the same Uefa b course as me does

Hi all,

This may already of been answered in the thread and I have missed it, so apologises if it has, but is the 1stforsport level 1 cert the same as the level 1coaching badge? reason I'm asking is because the Cheshire FA do the 1stforsport level 1, yet Manchester FA do level 1 coaching badge.
    Cheers
    Helen

Re: FA Coaching badges

hello im a newcomer ive just joined my name is james and what aged do you have to be to start taking your coaching badges?
    how much does l1 cost in your coaching badges

UEFA B/FAW Goalkeeping Licence

Has anyone taken the new UEFA B course in England? If so, just looking for a bit of advice...?

Also, just wondered if anyone has taken their FAW GK Licence in Wales? I'm looking to start this course at the end of May, and the UEFA B Licence in England - July/August.

Cheers!

Tom.

Football Coaching CD's

I Have some coaching CD's that will be very useful to you guys. One of the CD's is taken from Grassroots website that requires a paid memberhip. I happen to have every session on their website on 1 CD.

I also have 64 small sided games, coaching 5-8 year olds, Arsenal possesion sessions, Perfect defending and technique to skill. Message back for more details

coaching badges

i've only read the first page so sorry if these questions have already been asked ages ago.
    1. is it time consuming? and by that i mean will i be able to hold down a job during this without this getting in the way.
    2. where would i go for this considering i'm in scotland?
    3. how does it work once i complete all levels?

Is anyone still reading this? enjoyed reading the previous posts nice to see people want to help each other get into coaching. I'm waiting for a date to start my level 1 bage and can't wait to get started. And Kie I'm from Scotland although live down south now you would do your badges not far from Ayr in Largs

Re: Football Coaching CD's

Quote Originally Posted by Jock10
    I Have some coaching CD's that will be very useful to you guys. One of the CD's is taken from Grassroots website that requires a paid memberhip. I happen to have every session on their website on 1 CD.

I also have 64 small sided games, coaching 5-8 year olds, Arsenal possesion sessions, Perfect defending and technique to skill. Message back for more details
    Hi there,

New to this forum,

Currently in the middle of my Level 2 coaching badges, where did you get these coaching cd's from?

Re: FA Coaching badges

Hi All...it looks like there hasn't been much posted on here for a while. I passed my Level III/UEFA B badge a year or so back and wrote about it here http://www.eachgameasitcomes.com/com...oaching-badge/. If anyone has any questions, please let me know - I was looking at writing a follow up to try and help coaches at Level 1/2/3 so I'm interested to know what wannabe coaches want to know.