Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Coaching badges

I passed my level 1

I'm now a qualified coach

Qulaifications

Currently taking my UEFA Advanced Licence and already hold the Level 3 licence
    Its NOT about whether you pass, its about what you LEARN by TAKING the course!!.
    You have a responsibility to the players you coach to go as far as you can and to acquire as much knowledge and ideas as you can.

What do you need before you take your UEFA ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Caz
    I passed my level 1

I'm now a qualified coach
    Nice one Caz!

Yeh congrats hun.

well done Caz , are they easy to learn though , what is involved .

level 2 coach - Newbie to site

hi im a newbie to the site and am a level 2 qualified coach, i am hoping one day to progress onto the level 3 (Pro licence) but am restricted because of
    1) the full residential week required and 2) cost as i would not recieve and funding.

I feel that i have learnt a lot and been able to put this back into the footballing community and now feel that i look at the game in a different way.

i will be more than willing to help anyone who needs any help and advice on progressing at least to the level 2 badge

Welcome Black, and that is very nice of you.
    Why dont you introduce yourself in the Newcomer section?
    Stick around also, I am sure you are a passionate fan.

Quote Originally Posted by O Dogg
    Welcome Black, and that is very nice of you.
    Why dont you introduce yourself in the Newcomer section?
    Stick around also, I am sure you are a passionate fan.
    will do & thx 4 the welcome

idea to meet an english footballteam at germany

Hello football coaches,

I`m writing from germany. I`m a coach in football for juniors about 13 until 14 years old. I`m searching for a team like us. We are living in a little village near berlin. This village has about 10.000 inhabitans, so we are a little club. Look our website, if you want:

we have the idea to invite an english team like us. The boys and their coach are living for one week in august 06 by the families of our boys. So we do some football practice and have some trips to Berlin an potsdam. At last we have a little party together.

What do you think about our idea, and do have an idea wich club can be interested to do it in this way

Thank you