Thread: Invite your friends for a chance to win a free prize!

Invite your friends for a chance to win a free prize!

Hi all,

I am sure you will agree that the stability and speed of the forum as of late has been much improved since the upgrade onto the cloud environment.

Now we need to get some new members onboard to post and join in our community.

You must all have friends who love football, love debating the game, follow it on a weekly basis and have access to the internet?

Why not invite them to join us at football.co.uk?

The Rules:

Each new member you convince to join the site needs to send me a PM advising who referred them. The person with the most referrals will win a prize*. There will also be a prize for the runner up.

* - unfortunately prizes can only be shipped to the UK.

What was the prize?

I only wish I could bring some friends or relatives onto this forum but my relatives are all anti-sport. There is only one kin and that is my daughter-in-law who is a mackem from Sunderland but I'm afraid she is the sort of person that doesn't even know where you switch a computer on.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    A lap dance from Hams
    So, if I invited my friends onto our board, would Hams dance for me? ;-> No problem, invitations are going to be sent in a minute.

Oh boy.. He sure will 'dance' for you.. I believe you need to be 18+ to claim the prize though.

A lap dance from Hams

I wouldn't mind to give a display of break dancing as I used to be pretty useful back in the day but will have to pass on the lap dancing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    A lap dance from Hams

I wouldn't mind to give a display of break dancing as I used to be pretty useful back in the day but will have to pass on the lap dancing!
    It's in your contract as Admin. It would be Jono, but prizes shipped to the UK only.