Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA V

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdoefan
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdoefan
    Been to the e3 launch of GTA and is looks great. Can't wait for it.
    Any more news on when its going to be released on sale?
    They still refused to announce when that is I'm afraid. People there have been saying it's late 2012 or mid 2013... But I would imagine that having come half way 2012 I just don't think it's coming out this year. But hey you never know. Also due to the e3 being in America the idiots there also have been saying the game is coming out there earlier which I think is a total Bull.
    Cheers.
    Would be great if they could bring it out in December in time for Xmas!
    Will keep my eyes peeled on the internet for any more news.
    Keep me up-to-date with that please.
    Much appreciate it.

It looks like GTA V will be coming out in March 2013.

Not long to wait now until we can all return again to San Andreas.

I watched a friend play an older PS3 version and it was excellent. Just like watching a movie.

One thing that annoys me is when they show adverts for games, but only have video footage, instead of actual gameplay. You spend most of the time playing the game, so should show the actual gameplay. It's easier to be impressed by the video footage they show.

Give Sleeping Dogs a shot if you're looking for something in the mean time, picked it up a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised, really fun game and I've found it far more enjoyable than GTA IV

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Give Sleeping Dogs a shot if you're looking for something in the mean time, picked it up a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised, really fun game and I've found it far more enjoyable than GTA IV
    Whats Sleeping Dogs all about Conaldino? Is it similar to GTA?

Same sort of idea yeah only you're an undercover cop trying to infiltrate the triads. Very different style as well, it plays more like a Honk Kong action movie where kung fu is your main way of fighting. Really fun game, the combat, driving, story etc are all great and there's a ton of stuff to keep you busy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH950oHYLFE

Thanks Con - I'll see if I can pick up a 2nd hand copy in my local game store to keep me going until March.

I understand that there will be a new trailer for GTA 5 any day now to keep our interest and will post it here when its out.

Great news that GTA 5 is to come out in September! Cant wait to see how San Andreas looks in 2013.

Only 3 more days until GTA V is released on 17th September!

I think I might even camp outside the night before so I can get my copy.

They say that this new game has cost over £130 million to produce but will earn them over £1 Billion in sales.

After a long search around town I finally managed to get a copy of GTA 5 from Tesco for just £38!

Will start playing it tonight.

Have any of you guys all ready got under way yet and if so what do you think about it all so far?