Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: ...

I'm pretty confident of taking all 3 points at home against Burnley on Saturday afternoon.

The opposition may feature two of our former players Junior Stanislas and Zavon Hines who will have something to prove.

I'll be keeping an eye on the score at the Keep Moat stadium and hoping Doncaster can get at least a draw against Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    I'm pretty confident of taking all 3 points at home against Burnley on Saturday afternoon.

The opposition may feature two of our former players Junior Stanislas and Zavon Hines who will have something to prove.

I'll be keeping an eye on the score at the Keep Moat stadium and hoping Doncaster can get at least a draw against Southampton.

Never count your chickens, bubbles can be burst ,

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by lincoln50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams

Never count your chickens, bubbles can be burst ,

any chance of our old boys Hines and Stanislas playing?

Yes i think Stanislas will play, Hines probably sub.

Time for Nigel to kick some arses and possibly change it around a bit, Ben Davies has been inconsistent in recent games so I would leave him on the bench bring Naylor in at right back and move Green into his recognised midfield role. Tamas Pigskin will be asked to fill the lone forward role [which he doesn't like] and Jamie Ward will run his socks off providing and supporting.

I hope for a win but being realistic I expect nothing better than a solitary point........I'll go with 1-1.

Cant believe we lost 2-1 at home to Burnley.

Especially when Doncaster won 1-0 at home against Southampton.

We could have been top of the league tonight.

I can sense lincoln lurking somewhere ready to post his delight at the Clarets victory

West Ham 1 Burnley 2 Did somebody say they were confident of beating Burnley ? and who said the score would be 5-O

to West Ham, must have been the two bubble blowers on here who are full of hot air.

So nice to see the true Clarets win at the home of the great pretenders, and there bubble blowing fans, this season as a long way to go, its not over and Burnley are starting a rapid move up the table.

West Ham and Southampton both beaten, oh it does not get much better

I'll comment further when I've seen the highlights this evening but congrats on your victory today and enjoy