Thread: ....

I'm starting to get a little concerned about Middlesbrough.
    I backed them under Strachan to win the title last season but they were absolute shite.
    Now under Tony Mowbray they look a different team who could become champions of the Championship!

Surely this run can't continue? The Boro fans are still staying away in their thousands so they must know more than I do.

Hull City have done very well indeed since Nick Barmby took over as caretaker manager and hopefully will give them a tough game.

Another team who have done better than I expected is Cardiff City under their new boss Malky Mackay.
    He should be in for a very hot reception when he takes the Bluebirds to his old side Watford for the clash at Vicarage Road.

I hope that the young guns at Crystal Palace will be up for their game at Southampton but watch out for the referee.
    Most officials at St Mary's this season have been very biased in favour of the Saints and given the away teams a hard time.

Results

Monday December 26th
    Reading 3 - 0 Brighton and Hove Albion
    Nottingham Forest 0 - 1 Peterborough United
    Barnsley 1 - 3 Blackpool
    Burnley 3 - 0 Doncaster Rovers
    Leicester City 1 - 1 Ipswich Town
    Coventry City 1 - 0 Bristol City
    Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Hull City
    Derby County 1 - 0 Leeds United
    Southampton 2 - 0 Crystal Palace
    Millwall 1 - 0 Portsmouth
    Watford 1 - 1 Cardiff City

Any comments on todays results?

Rams 1 - DYS 0

This season just gets better and better, first we turn over the Bonsai Bashers with 10 men and then in the season of goodwill to all men we come out on top against the club that totally disrespected our greatest ever manager, it all comes to those that wait!!!

Bring on the Hammers!!

As i predicted Barnsley have gone downhill after their humiliation by Ipswich,now they have a huge yorkshire derby over Leeds at Oakwell on new years eve