Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokerkings does talkSPORT Radio - Wenger OUT!!

Pokerkings does talkSPORT Radio - Wenger OUT!!

Ok, I managed to upload a video of my radio call in to Andy Goldstein and Jason Cundy on talkSPORT radio... check it out, I've put it together a little bit like fonejacker to add some comedy value.

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-J98t31So

Arsene Wenger is the same manager as he was in 1997.
    The thing that has changed is that other teams in the Prem have started to spend ENORMOUS sums of money.
    Arsenal Football Club are NOT morally obliged to spend STUPID sums, just because other people do.

Long may Arsene continue to outshine the other managers who are only capable of getting into the Champions League with wallets.

Nick,

Check this link:

It shows Arsenal are BOTTOM of the league on NETT spent on players!! now, to you that might be a massive achievement, to me it absolutely SMACKS of a lack of ambition at the club from management level!!

The club are obsessed with making money and not winning trophies. The fact we have been out spent by the likes of Fulham, Wigan, Norwich, Blackburn, Swansea, Everton..etc is a complete joke!!

This shows you what the priorities are at Arsenal Football Club and I'm a fan, not a board member getting FAT on the takings.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

absolutely brilliant, right down to the Fonejacker style pictures!

i love the way you had those clowns eating out of the palm of your hand thinking you were all great pals exchanging banter down the pub and then BOOM you slam in the curveball changing the whole dynamic of the conversation.

top class stuff.

it's a pleasure to have you on board the 'famous for five minutes' juggernaut.

Cheers mate.

What gets me is that they were going on about Arsenal, the BEST we could hope for was a top 4 finish... would I take the F.A Cup? you're be playing Europa League football!! Then I told them 'WENGER OUT' unless.. and they told me to hang my head!!??

Which is it then?

I can't wait for the day I see the back of that idiot that hoards our money.

You were an absolute laughing stock mate

I knew it by the rubbish you post about Wenger that you would chat just like that!
    You are right about one thing ,that Arsenal squad is below par without question . Worst team in years ,but Wenger out is a joke and even them pratts at talk sport can't fathom that rationale. Just put it down as a learning experience young 'un!

Great stuff Pokers!

PS - Its a shame there is no mention of forum.football.co.uk on the youtube clip though

Loved it that they thought you might be a Spurs fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    Nick,

Check this link:

It shows Arsenal are BOTTOM of the league on NETT spent on players!! now, to you that might be a massive achievement, to me it absolutely SMACKS of a lack of ambition at the club from management level!!
    That proves that Wenger is the best manager in the league by a few country miles.
    And by the way, even a fan like you has no right to demand that they pay EVEN more money than the ENORMOUS amount they already do pay. Yes, it is an enormous amount, it's just that the other clubs pay HUMONGOUSLY ENORMOUS amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    You were an absolute laughing stock mate

I knew it by the rubbish you post about Wenger that you would chat just like that!
    You are right about one thing ,that Arsenal squad is below par without question . Worst team in years ,but Wenger out is a joke and even them pratts at talk sport can't fathom that rationale. Just put it down as a learning experience young 'un!

Who bought those players in though, specnur? Surely Wenger is responsible for our squad?

Quality clip and class editing fonejacker style..

Like Steely said it was quality how you had them agreeing and going along with you then all of a sudden they were bullying you,the are you a Spurs fan bit was class lol

Quality video