Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 314041

Thread: Here's to you, Ma'am

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    I'd be at least cautioned by the police for similar behaviour, community service would seem an appropriate penalty.
    yes I agree, wasting police time in such a way probably doesn't warrant a prison sentence but community service, like that conducted by Her Majesty, would be a fitting punishment for this busybody mug.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    yes I agree, wasting police time in such a way probably doesn't warrant a prison sentence but community service, like that conducted by Her Majesty, would be a fitting punishment for this busybody mug.
    Yep, very funny. I'd have the old boot polishing the statue of Oliver Cromwell until you could see her reflection in it. The Republic forever!!!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Yep, very funny. I'd have the old boot polishing the statue of Oliver Cromwell until you could see her reflection in it. The Republic forever!!!
    ah yes, Oliver Cromwell. now he sits as the perfect example of how fantastic life could be as a Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    ah yes, Oliver Cromwell. now he sits as the perfect example of how fantastic life could be as a Republic
    In fairness you probably have me there. Cromwell was an uptight religious A-hole, we might have had a British version of Trump lording it over us if he had succeeded!

In fairness you probably have me there. Cromwell was an uptight religious A-hole, we might have had a British version of Trump lording it over us if he had succeeded!
    Piers Morgan, perhaps.

Prince Harry is to marry his American girlfriend Meghan Markle in Spring of 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Prince Harry is to marry his American girlfriend Meghan Markle in Spring of 2018.
    Can't wait for the media storm and Paparazzi photos around that...

She is hot too. How many people would have to die for her to become queen?

I think Prince Harry is 5th in line to the throne.

No plans for a Bank holiday to celebrate which is a disgrace!

Prince Harry is getting married?!. When did this happen?. First i've heard about it!