Page 1 of 12 1211 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 120

Thread: Homeland

  1. #1

    Homeland

    Hams is correct in saying this needs it's own topic!

    I wish I was home so I could watch them one by one on tv and discuss every episode with you all but i still have them all downloaded so can have a quick scan and chat about them

    seriously one of the best shows i've seen in years. I'm already desperate for season 2!!!!

    This guy is the best.......


  2. #2
    Just started watching it and it is already making me scratch my head....My cousin has seen it all and i said to him its a bit pointless he is obviously a turncoat as proved in the garage in episode two and the fact he beat his partner to death...

    His response was ''really you will just have to wait and see''....Now i am hooked as its got me wondering.....

    I have to say i was going to ignore this but i am so glad i have not.....

    The wealth of programme's at the minute is immense homeland , walking dead , shameless , spartacus has pretty much kept me indoors all week.....

  3. #3
    What's so good about it exactly? The only thing I know about it is the guy that played Major Winters in Band of Brothers is in it

  4. #4
    Personally I just think it's a really interesting storyline. I didn't watch BOB so don't know who was in that from Homeland.

    I think the concept of the show is a good one and I love Claire Danes' character!

  5. #5
    In last weeks episode Brody revealed he was now a Muslim but of course it doesn't make you a terrorist!

    Looking forward to the 3rd one tonight on C4.

  6. #6
    I felt sorry that the escort was killed on Sunday nights show - How did the Arabs know she was a CIA spy?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    I felt sorry that the escort was killed on Sunday nights show - How did the Arabs know she was a CIA spy?
    Followed when she went to meet the agent would be my guess. Who are the couple at the end though? Was that the guy who was feeding Brodie?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    I felt sorry that the escort was killed on Sunday nights show - How did the Arabs know she was a CIA spy?
    Followed when she went to meet the agent would be my guess. Who are the couple at the end though? Was that the guy who was feeding Brodie?
    I also wondered that!

    Why buy a house right next to an airport?

    Something suspicious going on there I reckon!

  9. #9
    Use a spoiler warning if you're going to talk about the plot, some of us haven't seen it yet!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    I felt sorry that the escort was killed on Sunday nights show - How did the Arabs know she was a CIA spy?
    Followed when she went to meet the agent would be my guess. Who are the couple at the end though? Was that the guy who was feeding Brodie?
    I also wondered that!

    Why buy a house right next to an airport?

    Something suspicious going on there I reckon!
    OOOOOOOOOOOOH I WONDER!

    yeah i felt sorry for the escort too she obviously didn't want to help Carrie but did anyway and died for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •