Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 120

Thread: Homeland

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Use a spoiler warning if you're going to talk about the plot, some of us haven't seen it yet!
    Hams is talking about the latest episode shown on C4!

  2. #12
    Sorry Conaldinho - I forgot that you might be behind us over there in the Rep of Ireland.

    When do they show Homeland and what episode are you up to so that I don't spoil it for you next time?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    SPOILER ALERT FOR CONALDINHO

    why on earth did we need to see him whacking off over his missus?
    He didnt though did he, he couldnt get it up

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    SPOILER ALERT FOR CONALDINHO

    why on earth did we need to see him whacking off over his missus?
    He didnt though did he, he couldnt get it up
    i'm not too sure now. maybe i should watch the scene again...
    Watch his wife, she is embarrased, she even asks him does he want a hand

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Sorry Conaldinho - I forgot that you might be behind us over there in the Rep of Ireland.

    When do they show Homeland and what episode are you up to so that I don't spoil it for you next time?
    I'm just starting it now so thankfully what you said above means nothing to me yet!

    I'll keep out of the thread for now so carry on as you were anyway, maybe stick a spoiler warning in the title so people don't get caught out

  6. #16
    Sorry if you haven't seen it yet Con

    But how did the couple in the house near the airport know they were being followed last week?

    Is there a spy in the CIA camp?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    likelihood is that the husband has somebody watching him for such an event and he tipped off the missus who stuck the flag out to notify the husband.
    I see what you mean.

    There must be something big going down!

  8. #18
    I watched last Sunday's episode.

    Surly it was Brody who handed the prisoner that razor blade so he could kill himself?

    I still don't like this Carrie bird much.

    Can you imagine having her as a girlfriend? - She would drive any sane bloke mad!

  9. #19
    I personally think it was Saul who handed the guy the razor blade. He looks shady to me

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeBlue
    I personally think it was Saul who handed the guy the razor blade. He looks shady to me
    not my Saul!!! he's my fave!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •