Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeland

finally the story is moving on a bit and it's obvious the writers are hinting at a lot of things to get us to make a particular conclusion. no doubt there is more than meets the eye though.

finally starting to get interesting.

I watched last Sunday's episode.

Surly it was Brody who handed the prisoner that razor blade so he could kill himself?

I still don't like this Carrie bird much.

Can you imagine having her as a girlfriend? - She would drive any sane bloke mad!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams

Surly it was Brody who handed the prisoner that razor blade so he could kill himself?

Can you imagine having her as a girlfriend? - She would drive any sane bloke mad!
    well that is obviously what the insinuation is. however, i suspect that this is a red herring.

i would suspect the black bloke but, since this is a tv show, there is no way they'd cast a black bloke as the villain of the piece.

I personally think it was Saul who handed the guy the razor blade. He looks shady to me

Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeBlue
    I personally think it was Saul who handed the guy the razor blade. He looks shady to me
    not my Saul!!! he's my fave!

I am down to one episode to go in the first season, i love this show!

Homeland last Sunday was quite exciting!

Brody passed the lie detector test even though he lied.

It had to happen that he would end up shagging Carrie!

I'm starting to be suspicious about Saul and think he could be a double agent.

So it turns out the white woman in the couple who were living next to the airport is the dangerous one!

its the classic 'play on the viewers prejudice' card in terms of what a terrorist 'looks like'.

i think, just to be sure, they should all be executed.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

well that is obviously what the insinuation is. however, i suspect that this is a red herring.

i would suspect the black bloke but, since this is a tv show, there is no way they'd cast a black bloke as the villain of the piece.
    This. Have suspected him from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Kroenke's moustache
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

This. Have suspected him from the start.
    Who?

Saul or the Black bloke?