Page 1 of 10 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice

The Apprentice

this show is back on our screens in a couple of weeks and the promos have already begun.

anyone else a fan of this show? i guess the series will be like the last in that the winner gets a business rather than joining the Sugar payroll.

the show attracts a huge cross section of prats and is alwatys good for a laugh. let's hope that there is a Stuart Baggs Mk II or this series could get rather dull.

anyway, this is the official Apprentice Thread. enjoy.

here are all the candidates. i think Sugar requested they send in photos this year with their CV after previous years of complete munter-fest.

Hate the arrogant, horrible, bad attitude idiot and then there is Sugar who delights in telling people he is successful at every given opportunity. How is this on tv? Would rather watch the test card

who do you mean by the 'arrogant, horrble bad attitude idiot'?

Quote Originally Posted by floody
    After last year's disappointment I thought they should of stopped, but I'm sure I will watch this as I am weak-willed.

Haven't had a chance to have a look at this year's cretins, but I will at some point. It's a shame they are still using the business format rather than the old one, as last year I though the ending was terrible. It essentially rendered the whole process irrelevant as it all just came down to their ideas, which they were allowed to change anyway!

those ideas were the worst business ideas i have ever heard. totally shocking that somebody would propel themselves onto national tv presenting those pathetic suggestions as business ideas.

Sugar must have wanted to spit on them the moment he saw their ideas. i'd have cancelled the show, there and then.

hopefully the new lot will have learned from this feeble display.

The main thing I think about this series is.......which one of the ladies would get it

Ding dong!

2nd bottom is on the list and that is all at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayaker
    The main thing I think about this series is.......which one of the ladies would get it

i'm sure you wouldn't mind whipping out her business propositions

bet you're imaging doing her right up the boardroom

and so on.

Is it that time already?

I wonder how that inventor who won last time is getting on?

I'm a big fan of the apprentice and will be tuned in for sure every Wednesday unless there is a decent footy match on.

Its good to see that there is some decent looking posh totty in this years show.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayaker

i'm sure you wouldn't mind whipping out her business propositions

bet you're imaging doing her right up the boardroom

and so on.
    All I know is that she looks a filthy nymph.