Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook post

Facebook post

I posted a thread about people joining my facebook page or me joining theirs. It was deleted as far as I can see, and I'm not sure why.

Since then I've sent a post to O Dogg and also to Steely, with no reply in over a week.

Did I do something wrong?

Re: Facebook post

Quote Originally Posted by Tipster
    I posted a thread about people joining my facebook page or me joining theirs. It was deleted as far as I can see, and I'm not sure why.

Since then I've sent a post to O Dogg and also to Steely, with no reply in over a week.

Did I do something wrong?
    I think it's in the rules & regulations that links to other websites are not allowed. We try to be as lenient as we can but some things just tend to rub people up the wrong way and that's why it must have been deleted.
    Odogg and Steely Hill are very busy people and if they are away for any reason they might not have seen your PM.

Sorry to hear you've been hill Steely

No matter, just thought you might have viewed me as a new member not wanting to spread links. I will do a search. Is football.forum.co.uk have a page on facebook? Easier that way!

Who could forget rrrrrRonaldinho?

I have another query, which I will post in this one. Whenever I come onto the site, I get a message with 'javascript' as the title, stating:

You have 1 new message in your Inbox. Click OK to view these now or Cancel to continue

I have no message in my inbox, but it keeps doing it. Anything that can be done techy people please?

I think that may be a fault in your computer or software that hasn't been updated. Whenever I post a message I get an error message that comes up at the top of the page but it still goes through.

It happens whatever browser or computer I use. Used 3 computers and it's still the same.

I can't help you I'm afraid. Perhaps you could put your post in the Computer forum because there are a couple of members who are a bit more IT than me.

The private message notification is a bug in the system, it isnt just you Tipster. I find that deleting all the messages in my inbox (unread or not) usually fixes it.

That sure did work Jono, thanks.