Page 1 of 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship Play Offs 2011/12

Championship Play Offs 2011/12

1st legs

Cardiff City v West Ham United - Thursday 3rd May, Kick off 7.45pm

Blackpool v Birmingham City - Friday 4th May, Kick off 7.45pm

2nd legs

West Ham United v Cardiff City - Monday 7th May, Kick off 7.45pm

Birmingham City v Blackpool - Wednesday 8th May,Kick off 7.45pm.

Any comments or predictions?

Who do consider to be the favourites to win the play offs and promotion to the Premier League?

Townsend has done feck all for Birmingham since going there, the kids all mouth. When he got loaned to us he lasted 3 games until Warnock stamped some discipline on the team and the lad got frightened and was shipped to Brum.

I expect Cardiff to beat West Ham then bottle it in the final.

My hunch is that Blackpool will beat Cardiff in the final.

I'm confident that West Ham will get a good result away at Cardiff City tonight and going to predict a 3-1 win for us Hammers

The time of the season for me to get interested in the Championship has arrived. I love the playoffs, so much riding on it and so much emotion and pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayaker
    Townsend has done feck all for Birmingham since going there, the kids all mouth. When he got loaned to us he lasted 3 games until Warnock stamped some discipline on the team and the lad got frightened and was shipped to Brum.

I expect Cardiff to beat West Ham then bottle it in the final.
    Agreed, all he does is run with his head down and his crossing is poor, so is his link up play with Murphy. Think we only signed him for numbers.

Have to say I fancy WHU for promotion, theyve by far and away the strongest squad of the four and look to have found some form. That said anything can happen now.
    Also its well annoying all the fair weather fans come out for this, pretty much a sell out down the Blues, only happened a couple of times this season, bloody joke.

west ham wont get through birmingham, i'm afraid, as long as you have zigic on the field

Quote Originally Posted by Almeida
    west ham wont get through birmingham, i'm afraid, as long as you have zigic on the field
    Haha yeh, if only mate!