Thread: 73 days to make 10 into 10,000

73 days to make 10 into 10,000

Read this online somewhere. Starting with 10, put a 1/10 bet on every day using whatever you have in your account, if you get something like 73 winners you're up to 10,000.

Anyone fancy giving it a go?

Sounds interesting but statistically you're going to lose about one in every ten bets you put on so I can't imagine the odds look as attractive when you've got 1000 to lose

Might give it a shot with a few euro and see where I get

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Sounds interesting but statistically you're going to lose about one in every ten bets you put on so I can't imagine the odds look as attractive when you've got 1000 to lose

Might give it a shot with a few euro and see where I get
    Yeah sounds easy enough at the beginning. Could get a bit more testing when you're gambling thousands of pounds for a 1/10 bet. I'm sure I'd be withdrawing the cash when i get a few hundered pound up and starting again

Well, that failed miserably, put 2 at 1/9 on a draw between Stum Graz and Austria Vienna (1-1 in the 88th minute) and Graz scored right away. Obviously live betting is riskier but think I'll pass on risking 73 in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Conaldinho
    Well, that failed miserably, put 2 at 1/9 on a draw between Stum Graz and Austria Vienna (1-1 in the 88th minute) and Graz scored right away. Obviously live betting is riskier but think I'll pass on risking 73 in a row