Thread: Too Long

Too Long

Whatever happened to the days when you stick a game in a console and it just bl**dy loads. Bought Max Payne 3 and puts it in, 1st it updated on the main PS3 screen and now its bl**dy installing on its own title screen. Just want to play the thing

Re: Too Long

Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeBlue
    Whatever happened to the days when you stick a game in a console and it just bl**dy loads. Bought Max Payne 3 and puts it in, 1st it updated on the main PS3 screen and now its bl**dy installing on its own title screen. Just want to play the thing
    I know. It's such a pain. Same with doing all these online updates before you can play online. Be sure to let me know how the game is though! Always been a fan of the Max Payne games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo1
    I know. It's such a pain. Same with doing all these online updates before you can play online. Be sure to let me know how the game is though! Always been a fan of the Max Payne games.
    Will do if i ever get to play it!! 10 mins of him talking about getting drunk so far

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo1
    Will do if i ever get to play it!! 10 mins of him talking about getting drunk so far

These games tend to take a while to get into it. Suppose it's to get you into the story. It frustrated me no end at the start of Assasins Creed.