Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3435253

Thread: Derby County Thread - 2012-2017 Seasons.

Apparently Reading have shown interest in signing the Worm Worrier, hopefully it is serious.

Academy midfielder Callum Guy has gone on loan to Bradford City for the rest of the Season.

Last night at Carrow Road the Rams U/18s lost 4-2 [aet] to Norwich U/18s in the League Cup competition.

Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    On Saturday we travel to the West Midlands for the game against Birmingham, the club that sacked Gary Rowett, no doubt the players will want to show the Brummies just what they are missing and I expect to see us come away with all 3 points.........

Brum 0-3 Rams [Vydra [2] and Russell]

...................keeper Scott Carson has been nominated for the POTM and Rowett for the MOTM for December.

Come on you RAMS .
    Brum 0-3 Rams

Rubbing my crystal Cognac glass obviously produced the right result although it forecast 2 goals for Vydra and 1 for Russell, ah well I suppose I can forgive a slight flaw in the prediction.

We keep our 2nd spot in the Chumpionship and now its on to a home game against Brizzle on Friday night, hopefully Ledley will have fully recovered from his injury and will be available , Johnson is likely to be out for some time with a cracked pelvic bone and Lawrence picked up another knock at Brum.

Ex-Academy player Farrend Rawson was stretchered off in his first game for Forest Green Rovers, his injury is reported to be serious, we wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Rams U/23s 3-3 Swansea U/23s

Another much changed team was fielded at St. George's Park, with so many Academy players going out on loan Anya, Shackell and Bennett were included, Swansea went ahead early but the Rams drew level with a delightful header from Bennett from a pinpointed cross from Anya after sustained pressure, Swansea then proceeded to pick holes in the Rams' defence and soon led by 3 goals to 1. Fortunately the U/23s seem to have bought into the first team's resilient 'defeat is not an option' approach and they slung everything at Swansea reaping just rewards via an own goal and a deflected effort from the hard working Luke Thomas.

Well done lads.

Cameron Jerome has signed for the Rams on an 18 month deal, the fee is rumoured to be about 1.5million.

It is rumoured that Blunderland are interested in signing the Worm Worrier.

Tomorrow night we host Brizzle at Pride Park, Jerome and Ledley will be in the squad but there are still doubts over Lawrence's fitness/injury however I am forecasting a Rams' win..............

Rams 2-1 Brizzle

.............I expect Vydra to add to his tally and Russell to complete the scoring.

Come on you RAMS!!