Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 324142

Thread: Derby County Thread - 2012-2017 Seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    Rowett has made one change from the team that beat Fulham, Butterscotch comes in for Vydra, personally I would have dropped Incey Wincey and brought in Hughes.
    Correct result but wrong score...........

Brum 1-2 Rams

........Incey Wincey redeemed himself just before the final whistle by lobbing the Brum keeper after receiving a long ball from Carson, Rowett needs to instil into all of the players the need to concentrate and defend every ball until the final whistle, more sloppy defending for the Brum goal.

The Rams are off to play Brentford [where is that Happy Bee poster?] on Friday and are looking to extend Rowett's run of success, I'm anticipating a tight game and just a share of the points............

Bees 1-1 Rams [Nugent]

...........fingers and legs crossed folks.

Rams 1-1 Uddersfeeled

Sloppy defending gifted The Terriers their goal and their fans thought they were on the way to 3 points, when [ex-Terrier] Butterfield came on as a sub they delighted in chanting "What a waste of money" so it was appropriate that he rammed their words down their throats by scoring the equaliser, probably a fair result, Rowett has got a lot of pruning to do if he wants to get the balance right and challenge for promotion next season.

The Rams are off to play the Wendies tomorrow and I expect another tight game with the teams sharing the points, I'm going for.............

Wendies 1-1 Rams

...........no news at present on Nugent's injury, hopefully he will return so that the inept Baron Dent can sit on the bench and continue writing his memoirs. Will Hughes should start again and hopefully Rowett will drop Incey Wincey to the bench and play Bryson.

Fingers and legs crossed folks.

The Rams are off to play the Wendies tomorrow and I expect another tight game with the teams sharing the points, I'm going for.............

Wendies 1-1 Rams

...........no news at present on Nugent's injury, hopefully he will return so that the inept Baron Dent can sit on the bench and continue writing his memoirs. Will Hughes should start again and hopefully Rowett will drop Incey Wincey to the bench and play Bryson.

Fingers and legs crossed folks.
    Hallelujah, Incey Wincey dropped to the bench with Russell coming into the otherwise unchanged team, Nugent on the bench.

Come on Derby.

Hallelujah, Incey Wincey dropped to the bench with Russell coming into the otherwise unchanged team, Nugent on the bench.

Come on Derby.
    That went well.......... Wendies 2-1 Rams

Rowett needs to consult Monty Don and Percy Thrower about some drastic pruning, I'm afraid that my thoughts on our back 4 not being good enough were borne out once again, it didn't help that Olsson was CHOPPED DOWN by Lee and had to be subbed after barely 10 minutes but we were still found wanting when under pressure.

I expect to see Rowett give some of the fringe/Academy players game time against the Dogheads and Rotherham as there is nothing to play for other than pride.