Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242515253 LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 527

Thread: Derby County Thread - 2012-2017 Seasons.

  1. #511
    Dull City 0-0 Rams

    A scrappy game with neither side taking advantage of goal opportunities, a win would have seen us in 2nd place in the league, the draw drops us down to 4th.

    Onwards and upwards, its Dipswich on Saturday and we need to ensure that Charlie McCarthy doesn't have a smug grin on his face at the final whistle, I expect Rowett to make a few changes as some of the players are looking a tad jaded.
    Last edited by knabby crackers; 29-12-2017 at 11:36 AM.

  2. #512
    After much deliberation I'm going for a draw tomorrow in the game against McCarthy's thugs, I reckon it will be...........

    Dipswich 1-1 Rams [Huddlestone]

    ............... I reckon we might see Rowett start the Worm Worrier and possibly Winnall saving Vydra and Nugent for Monday's game against the Blunts from Sheffield.

    Come on you Rams.

  3. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    After much deliberation I'm going for a draw tomorrow in the game against McCarthy's thugs, I reckon it will be...........

    Dipswich 1-1 Rams [Huddlestone]

    ............... I reckon we might see Rowett start the Worm Worrier and possibly Winnall saving Vydra and Nugent for Monday's game against the Blunts from Sheffield.

    Come on you Rams.
    Oh me of little faith!!

    Dipswich 1-2 Rams [Winnall 2]

    Rowett made 5 changes with Winnall, Russell, Wisdom, Thorne and Lawrence returning to the starting line-up, Johnson had not recovered sufficiently from injury and Ledley was given a well deserved day off.

    The Rams dominated the first half restricting McCarthy's Mob to few chances, Winnall scored with a delightful header from a corner after 13 minutes and Vydra should have had 2 goals by half-time, after the break Dipswich put more pressure on the Rams but Winnall increased the lead with a cracking 25-30 yard piledriver, defensive errors allowed Garner to pull one back for the hosts and the Rams had to defend in numbers to keep them at bay.

    3 points in the bag and up to 2nd, the Blunts from Sheffield are the visitors to Pride Park tomorrow and barring any injury problems I anticipate another 3 points for the Rams, I'm going for............

    Rams 2-1 Blunts

    ...........I expect to see Vydra back on the scoresheet with possibly another contribution from the energetic Winnall.

    Come on you Rams.

  4. #514
    A Happy New Year to all.


    Rams 1-1 Blunts

    One point was all that we deserved, a very lacklustre performance with some players looking as though they were still in a comatozed state.

  5. #515
    Tomorrow night [Friday] the Rams travel to Old Trafford [what the f**k is this Theatre of Dreams they go on about?], dependant on what sort of team Moaning Mourinho puts out we might just get some sort of result , if he goes with a mainly U/23 side then we could be in the draw for the next round, if he fields a PL line-up then we will be lucky to get a replay, so...........

    Manure U/23s 1-2 Rams
    PL Manure 2-1 Rams

    ..............oh for a 21 year old Paulo Wanchope, if we had him or his clone then I would be forecasting a definite win for the Rams, whatever the result I'm sure our lads will do their best to make our [overcharged] fans happy.

    Come on you RAMS!!

  6. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    Tomorrow night [Friday] the Rams travel to Old Trafford [what the f**k is this Theatre of Dreams they go on about?], dependant on what sort of team Moaning Mourinho puts out we might just get some sort of result , if he goes with a mainly U/23 side then we could be in the draw for the next round, if he fields a PL line-up then we will be lucky to get a replay, so...........

    Manure U/23s 1-2 Rams
    PL Manure 2-1 Rams

    ..............oh for a 21 year old Paulo Wanchope, if we had him or his clone then I would be forecasting a definite win for the Rams, whatever the result I'm sure our lads will do their best to make our [overcharged] fans happy.

    Come on you RAMS!!
    PL Manure 2-0 Rams

    We battled and kept 'em out until the 84th minute when ex-Rams loanee Lingard hit an excellent shot that screamed into the top right corner of the goal, then on 90 minutes Lukewarm added to the score with an effort from close range which Carson almost kept out.

    Well done lads, lets consecrate on the league now, we need to stake our claim with a good win over Brum next weekend.

  7. #517
    Academy defender Farrend Rawson has signed for Forest Green Rovers on an 18 month contract, full back Max Lowe has signed a loan deal until the end of the season with Shrewsbury Town and may feature in today's FA Cup game against Wet Spam, all the best lads.

  8. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    Academy defender Farrend Rawson has signed for Forest Green Rovers on an 18 month contract, full back Max Lowe has signed a loan deal until the end of the season with Shrewsbury Town and may feature in today's FA Cup game against Wet Spam, all the best lads.
    Academy player Charles Vernam has join Grimsby Town on loan until the end of the season.

  9. #519
    On Saturday we travel to the West Midlands for the game against Birmingham, the club that sacked Gary Rowett, no doubt the players will want to show the Brummies just what they are missing and I expect to see us come away with all 3 points.........

    Brum 0-3 Rams [Vydra [2] and Russell]

    ...................keeper Scott Carson has been nominated for the POTM and Rowett for the MOTM for December.

    Come on you RAMS .

  10. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    Academy player Charles Vernam has join Grimsby Town on loan until the end of the season.
    Academy player Offrande Zanzala has joined Accrington Stanley on loan for the rest of the season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •