Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445354

Thread: Derby County Thread - 2012-2017 Seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    DCFC NEWS: Johnny Russell's contract runs out in July, he has turned down a new one as he wants to venture over The Pond and try his luck in the MLS, he has been criticised by some Rams fans [not me] but was never lacking in effort, even when he failed to achieve the standards he set himself, good luck to a genuine young man.

Tomorrow we enter the lion's den when we trek dahn sarf for a game against Millwall, they are not one of my favourite teams and Neil Harris has tutored his players in the traditional Millwall mould of if you can't get the ball get the player, hopefully we will come away with 3 points and no injuries, I'm going for............

Millwall 1-2 Rams [Russell 2]

.............the Worm Worrier is still contemplating his navel and is no nearer to moving out on loan.
    Millwall 0-0 Rams

Our players need to give thought to what decisions they make in front of goal and the speed in which they make them, Vydra had another off day, obviously he wasn't enamoured with the constant physical battering he got from some of the animals who wear Millwall shirts.

Anya came on as a substitute thus triggering a further 1million payment to Watford, does this mean that our enquiries regarding forwards [with wings ] are to come to nothing? Anya had only been on the pitch for a few minutes when he had the ball in the Millwall net, only to be harshly adjudged to have been offside.

A disappointing result as Vanilla are now just 1 point behind us in 3rd place.

The Worm Worrier has gone on loan to Reading [Thank God!!]

Chelsea Academy player, 21 yr old Kasey Palmer has signed a loan deal until the end of the season, he was at Uddersfeeled last season when they gained promotion.

The Bees will be hoping to buzz at Pride Park tomorrow, however I'm banking on a home win............

Rams 2-1 Bees

............with Johnny Russell winging his way to Kansas City I'm going to go for Vydra and Nugent to score.

Come on you Rams.

The Bees will be hoping to buzz at Pride Park tomorrow, however I'm banking on a home win............

Rams 2-1 Bees

............with Johnny Russell winging his way to Kansas City I'm going to go for Vydra and Nugent to score.

Come on you Rams.
    Rams 3-0 Bees

The Bees' Canos was red carded after a clumsy tackle on 21 minutes, Huddlestone scored his first Rams goal on the half hour with Jerome getting one just 4 minutes later, despite having 10 men the visitors created some goal chances in the second half but the Rams defence stood their ground and Vydra completed the final scoreline from the penalty spot just before the final whistle.

The next game is at home against The Canaries of Norwich, lets hope we can stop their chirruping.

Tomorrow the Canaries flutter into Pride Park looking to spike the Rams' promotion push, DCFC will be without Johnson and it is rumoured that Winnall has been seen wearing a knee-brace. Kasey Palmer, on loan from Chelsea, may start in place of Lawrence whose form is spasmodic to say the least, I expect Anya to keep his place in the starting line-up in an otherwise unchanged team other than Ledley possibly replacing Thorne.

My forecast is.............

Rams 2-1 Canaries

............my scorers will be Vydra and Anya.

Come on you RAMS.

Tomorrow the Canaries flutter into Pride Park looking to spike the Rams' promotion push, DCFC will be without Johnson and it is rumoured that Winnall has been seen wearing a knee-brace. Kasey Palmer, on loan from Chelsea, may start in place of Lawrence whose form is spasmodic to say the least, I expect Anya to keep his place in the starting line-up in an otherwise unchanged team other than Ledley possibly replacing Thorne.

My forecast is.............

Rams 2-1 Canaries

............my scorers will be Vydra and Anya.

Come on you RAMS.
    Update: Johnson has resumed training and should be in the squad and Winnall has had an operation for an ACL injury.

Rams 1-1 Canaries

I'll keep it short and simple, too many Rams' players below par, Maddison is a diving cheat, the ref was a twat for both teams.

Tonight we are at Hillsborough for the game against the Wendies, hopefully Nugent will replace Jerome and Ledley in for Thorne and Palmer or Weimann for Lawrence who needs to briefed on his decision making, perhaps a few choice words from Kevin Phillips might do the trick.

I'm going for a Rams win............

Wendies 1-2 Rams [Nugent and Weimann]

.........having dropped to 3rd we need to concentrate on one game at a time and only pass to players in the same coloured shirts.

Come on you RAMS.

Rams 1-1 Canaries

Wendies 2-0 Rams

I'll keep it short and simple, too many Rams' players below par, Maddison is a diving cheat, the ref was a twat for both teams.

Tonight we are at Hillsborough for the game against the Wendies, hopefully Nugent will replace Jerome and Ledley in for Thorne and Palmer or Weimann for Lawrence who needs to briefed on his decision making, perhaps a few choice words from Kevin Phillips might do the trick.

I'm going for a Rams win............

Wendies 1-2 Rams [Nugent and Weimann]

.........having dropped to 3rd we need to concentrate on one game at a time and only pass to players in the same coloured shirts.

Come on you RAMS.
    Wendies 2-0 Rams

Rowett made 6 changes for this game, Baird, Forsyth, Ledley, Johnson, Weimann and Nugent returned to the starting line-up, it would appear that the changes did nothing to address the below par performance against the Canaries and after a reasonable first 10 minutes the Rams then proceeded to sink to depths last seen in abundance a couple of seasons ago.

Rowett now needs to re-assess the situation, were so many changes necessary, who is going to be in the team to play the DYS on Wednesday, I hope he has got his thinking cap on.
    Last edited by knabby crackers; 16-02-2018 at 01:23 PM.

The DYS are the 'visitors' at Pride Park tonight, I'm going for a Rams win............

Rams 2-1 DYS

........and I'm going for Vydra to score twice.

Come on you RAMS.

The DYS are the 'visitors' at Pride Park tonight, I'm going for a Rams win............

Rams 2-1 DYS

........and I'm going for Vydra to score twice.

Come on you RAMS.
    Rams 2-2 DYS

Another game of missed chances, dominant in the first half and went in at half-time level at 1-1, the DYS came more into the game in the second half went in front and it took an opportunistic effort from Chelsea loanee Kasey Palmer in injury time to claim a share of the points.

*Referee Keith Stroud was crap, but then that is par for the course for him.
    **The DYS 'fans' are foul-mouthed yobs who didn't join the 'Intelligence Queue'.