Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County Thread - 2012-2017 Seasons.

15 year old defender Max Lowe has been called up to the England U/16 squad, on Friday he played for the U/18s in the FA Youth Cup against Chelsea and has featured for them on a number of occasions this season.

This article is getting the natives restless..........

Is Ram Sush contemplating showing Nigel the door?

Is Nigel contemplating a future elsewhere?

Is Nigel saying that he may not be around to see the current 13 year old Academy youngsters graduate into the first team squad?

Stick it out Nigel and show the tight-arsed Yanks you are the right man for the job!!

Jeff Hendrick and Connor Sammon have both been called up to Crapatoni's Ireland squad.

Valentin Gjokaj played the full 90 minutes in Albania's latest U/21 fixture.

Hopefully all will return to Pride Park uninjured.

The rumour mongers are crawling from under their Silentnight divans, apparently..........

Fenella Fielding is off to WBA.

Craig Bryson is off to Celtic.

John Brayford is off to Cardiff.

Oh, and Paul Coutts is going to burn his Ray Wilkins Coaching Manual and start to make more than one forward pass per game.

Apparently a deal is almost done to sign the very poor Chris Martin from Norwich, I bet Chris Hughton and Delia are rubbing their hands with glee.

We need at least 4 good, experienced signings if we are to challenge for a play-off spot next season.

I live in hope!!

Lee Grant has returned to the Rams from Burnley and has been told by Nigel that he is the No.1 keeper, we are open to offers for Fielding and Ledgzins.

Unfortunately we have signed Chris Martin from Norwich, this is one I'm not too happy about as his first touch and committment seem to have a degree of inconsistency about them.

Nigel is also looking to bring in James Vaughan from Norwich who I consider to be injury-prone and inconsistent, also being chased are Baptiste [Blackpool] and Forsyth [Watford].

Not much to report from God's own county other than Baptiste seems to be Bolton bound, our CEO [Sam Rush] indicated that his wage demands exceeded our limits laid down by our tight-arse Yankee owners.

Craig Bryson has signed a new contract extension to see him through until 2016, a positive move for the energetic midfielder.

It is widely reported today that we are in the chase for Dundee United's 23 year old forward Johnny Russell, it is rumoured that we have put in an initial bid of £600,000 which has been rejected by the Tannadice club who are looking for around £750,000.

Allegedly Sam Rush has sent out all available staff onto the streets of Derby with collection buckets, takings to date are in the region of £4.23 and 2 shirt buttons.

The Rams have signed 23 year old Johnny Russell from SPL side Dundee United, the youngster scored 20 goals in 38 games last season despite having a period out due to a broken fibia.

I have watched him on BBC Alba and he certainly knows how to bulge the onion bag which is what we have been missing in recent seasons, heres to 15-25 goals from him and a play-off place at least.

Craig Forsyth [hereinafter to be known as Bruce] has signed a contract to 2016, after much negotiating with Watford Nigel has finally got his man and has indicated that Forsyth will be his first choice left-back.

John Eustace, having turned down terms to re-sign for Watford, is training with the Rams, I'm not very impressed with reports that we may be interested in signing him as he is on the verge of getting his bus pass and allegedly uses a Ford Transit as personal transport as it is handy for carrying his personal treatment couch.