Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County Thread - 2012-2017 Seasons.

How Incey Wincey got MOTM is beyond me, he missed 2 penalties and at least 2 more good scoring chances, by far the best performance came from 20 year old Academy product Max Lowe who gave a very skilful and assured display at left back.

Baron Dent scored a lovely goal after some good approach work from Lowe and Will Hughes was in creative mood against a poor Rotherham side.

Norwich are the opponents at Pride Park on Saturday and despite their recent poor form should prove sterner opposition, if we can get 3 points against them then I will consider that we are making positive progress.

Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    How Incey Wincey got MOTM is beyond me, he missed 2 penalties and at least 2 more good scoring chances, by far the best performance came from 20 year old Academy product Max Lowe who gave a very skilful and assured display at left back.

Baron Dent scored a lovely goal after some good approach work from Lowe and Will Hughes was in creative mood against a poor Rotherham side.

Norwich are the opponents at Pride Park on Saturday and despite their recent poor form should prove sterner opposition, if we can get 3 points against them then I will consider that we are making positive progress.
    A deserved win over a useful Norwich side, Bradley Johnson scored the only goal against his old club, once again Max Lowe and Will Hughes put in creditable performances.

We're off to play Wiggly Athletic on Saturday and are likely to come up against ex-Rams Jake Buxton, Michael Jacobs and Steven Warnock, we will be looking to extend our recent winning run and cement a place in the top half of the table.

I don't expect 30 Pieces of Silver to make changes to the team so once again we should have a strong bench [Vydra, Anya, Mitchell, Weimann and Bryson] to freshen things up if necessary.

I'm going for a 1-3 win for the Rams.

We're off to play Wiggly Athletic on Saturday and are likely to come up against ex-Rams Jake Buxton, Michael Jacobs and Steven Warnock, we will be looking to extend our recent winning run and cement a place in the top half of the table.

I don't expect 30 Pieces of Silver to make changes to the team so once again we should have a strong bench [Vydra, Anya, Mitchell, Weimann and Bryson] to freshen things up if necessary.

I'm going for a 1-3 win for the Rams.
    Apparently Baron Dent is still suffering from a hamstring problem picked up last week and will be assessed prior to the game, if he is out then Vydra will probably lead the line.

We certainly know how to make hard work of getting 3 points, Bradley Johnson scored for the second game on the bounce and the Rams had to withstand concerted Wiggly pressure in the second half.

Next Sunday at the unearthly hour of 12 noon we 'welcome' the Red Scum to Pride Park, 30 pieces of Silver needs to get everybody fit and up for this one, DEFEAT IS NOT AN OPTION.

The latest news is that Baron Dent and Max Lowe should both be fit to face the Red Scum, Derbyshire Border Control have been alerted and only persons with a valid entry visa will be allowed into our beautiful county.

The 'Kiss of Death'?

30 Pieces of Silver has been awarded the Manager of the Month Award.

The November Player Award went to the Red Scum's Angela Lansbury whose acting ability has at last been recognised by the EFL, hopefully he will be Ramboed in the first 5 minutes and go into 'subdued mode' for the remaining 85 minutes.

The 'Kiss of Death'?

30 Pieces of Silver has been awarded the Manager of the Month Award.

The November Player Award went to the Red Scum's Angela Lansbury whose acting ability has at last been recognised by the EFL, hopefully he will be Ramboed in the first 5 minutes and go into 'subdued mode' for the remaining 85 minutes.
    Couldn't add to this earlier as I was on Cloud 9, the Scum went back down Brian Clough Way nursing their wounds and thinking up excuses to submit to the media regarding the reasons for their defeat, I'm not Incey Wincey's biggest fan but even I have to admit that his goal wasn't bad Will Hughes played with a cast on his left arm after breaking a bone in training, he scored his first of the season after the Scum keeper parried a Russell shot, the first goal was scored by the Bender who along with Fatty Burns and Lee Westwood had been gobbing off about what the Scum were going to do to Derby.

RAMS 3-0 Red Scum.

QPR 0-1 Rams

I await the moans from Ian Holleraway after Incey Wincey scored in the 86th minute to continue the Rams winning streak, another clean sheet and the march up the league continues.

30 Pieces of Silver included Weimann in place of Russell in an otherwise unchanged team.

Back to the Metropolis on Saturday for the game against Fulham, apparently Richard Osman has offered to lay in the goalmouth in an effort to keep the ball out.

Richard Osman's XI 2-2 Rams

I predicted a 1-1 draw on one of the Rams forums so I got it 50% right, undefeated in 8 now, next up is GFZ's Brummigum on Dec 27th which could be another draw if we persist in dicing with death at the back.