Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2938394049 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County Thread - 2012-2017 Seasons.

Rams 3-2 Reading.

Reading led through Swift and looked a good team although they were not averse to some devious fouls which were ignored by a diabolical referee [Peter Bankes], Derby levelled before half-time via Baron Dent's male appendage.

We came out in the second half and got into their faces and dished out some of the same stuff that they had earlier and went 3-1 up through Incey Wincey [his daddy was watching] and Hughes, Reading got their second late on from a corner with Meite, left unmarked at the back post, bulging the net with a free header.

Two points off the play-off places in 7th place.

Tonight we play Mick McArsehole's thugs, 30 Pieces of Silver needs to give long, hard thought to his team selection, we need players who can dish it out as much as our opponents, much as I would like to see De Sart included for the injured Will Hughes I fear he may be a tad lightweight for this game. Hopefully we will avoid further injuries which could hinder our quest for a play-off place, it could be a tight game and, although I would like 3 points, I would take a draw.

Hope Darren Bent doesn't score any more own goals like in cup against Leicester other day KC!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Hope Darren Bent doesn't score any more own goals like in cup against Leicester other day KC!
    I think he is trying to get a full set of different types of goals, left foot, right foot, header, in off todger and almighty cock-up o/g on the goal-line, as long as he keeps scoring 'em in the right goal I'll be happy.

Toon Town is bracing itself for the visit of the Rams, no doubt 30 Pieces of Silver will get a 'warm' welcome from the home fans, I've got a feeling in my water [diluted with Cognac] that we will come away with a share of the points, I'm going for a 2-2 scoreline.

Team news: Hughes definitely out, Russell, Anya and Blackman on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    Toon Town is bracing itself for the visit of the Rams, no doubt 30 Pieces of Silver will get a 'warm' welcome from the home fans, I've got a feeling in my water [diluted with Cognac] that we will come away with a share of the points, I'm going for a 2-2 scoreline.

Team news: Hughes definitely out, Russell, Anya and Blackman on the bench.
    Russell starts and Camara drops to the bench, obviously looking for the great workrate that Johnny gives.

Carson, Baird, Keyhole, Pearce, Olsson, Bryson, Johnson, Butterscotch, Incey Wincey, Baron Dent, Russell.

Russell starts and Camara drops to the bench, obviously looking for the great workrate that Johnny gives.

Carson, Baird, Keyhole, Pearce, Olsson, Bryson, Johnson, Butterscotch, Incey Wincey, Baron Dent, Russell.

You don't win games if you don't compete, what we did in the last 20 minutes should have been what we did from the start of the game, showed Toon Town too much respect, Incey Wincey and Baron Dent should have scored.

More injuries, Bryson and Johnson added to the list [Hughes, Thorne and Forsyth], the replay against Fester looks like being lots of square pegs in round holes.

The Brizzle Bumpkins are the opponents tomorrow, Hughes and Bryson are back in training and hopefully will start, I will personally shove my season ticket up 30 Pieces of Silver's backside if he includes Blackman who I do not rate above Poor/Average.

My prediction for this game is a 4-1 win for the Rams.

The Brizzle Bumpkins are the opponents tomorrow, Hughes and Bryson are back in training and hopefully will start, I will personally shove my season ticket up 30 Pieces of Silver's backside if he includes Blackman who I do not rate above Poor/Average.

My prediction for this game is a 4-1 win for the Rams.
    Well that went to plan then, Bryson and Johnson subbed on 30 minutes and 0-3 down at half time, there was a second half revival which saw us level the scores but Brizzle should have been home and dry by the 50 minute mark.

30 pieces of Silver needs to read the Riot Act at the next training session, which would have been today if I was the manager, Johnson should get a substantial fine and be made to train with the Under/18's for actually ripping his shirt off and slinging it on the floor when subbed, mardy twat.

Next up is the Tuesday game against the Daffodil Munchers, if McJudas has any sense he will play De Sart, Anya and Russell in place of Johnson, Baird and Incey Wincey, I wait with baited breath.

Well that went to plan then, Bryson and Johnson subbed on 30 minutes and 0-3 down at half time, there was a second half revival which saw us level the scores but Brizzle should have been home and dry by the 50 minute mark.

30 pieces of Silver needs to read the Riot Act at the next training session, which would have been today if I was the manager, Johnson should get a substantial fine and be made to train with the Under/18's for actually ripping his shirt off and slinging it on the floor when subbed, mardy twat.

Next up is the Tuesday game against the Daffodil Munchers, if McJudas has any sense he will play De Sart, Anya and Russell in place of Johnson, Baird and Incey Wincey, I wait with baited breath.
    Apparently Johnson has been 'dealt with' internally [slapped wrist and 100 lines], he, Bryson and Hughes are all carrying knocks and could be classed as doubtful.

The Daffodil Munchers trained this morning at St Peter's Park, Little Eaton which is about a mile and a half from where I live, if I'd had prior notification I'd have gone down there and directed a few choice words in the direction of Colin Wanker.