Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby County Thread - 2012-2017 Seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by knabby crackers View Post
    Rumours are rife that Watford's bid for Will Hughes has been upped to 8million, hopefully Mel Morris will tell them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine, no further news as Hughes is still away with England U/21s.
    An 8million deal has been done according to Radio Derby, it will be signed off when Will Hughes returns from England U/21 duty, sorry to see him go but wish him the best of luck.

Pre-season starts for DCFC today, Gary Rowett has already indicated that it will not be a picnic and has warned the players to expect a punishing schedule, hopefully we will not experience a crop of injuries as in some previous pre-seasons.

On the transfer front rumours abound that Uddersfeeled are still sniffing round Incey Wincey, I wish they would bloody get on with it and whisk him away from Pride Park. It is also rumoured that Keyhole is bound for the Wendies, once again I've got my fingers crossed for an early exit, by the way if anyone offers 50 + a Mars Bar for the Worm Worrier [aka Martin] I will be absolutely delighted.
    Last edited by knabby crackers; 28-06-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Pre-season starts for DCFC today, Gary Rowett has already indicated that it will not be a picnic and has warned the players to expect a punishing schedule, hopefully we will not experience a crop of injuries as in some previous pre-seasons.

On the transfer front rumours abound that Uddersfeeled are still sniffing round Incey Wincey, I wish they would bloody get on with it and whisk him away from Pride Park. It is also rumoured that Keyhole is bound for the Wendies, once again I've got my fingers crossed for an early exit, by the way if anyone offers 50 + a Mars Bar for the Worm Worrier [aka Martin] I will be absolutely delighted.
    Apparently talks are ongoing regarding Incey Wincey's proposed transfer to Uddersfeeled, the latest rumour on price is 8.5million rising to 11million, Norman Wisdom's move to DCFC should be completed today as his Liverpool contract terminated yesterday and his fee goes into the 2017-18 FFP locker.

5 Academy players are training with the first team squad, Mason Bennett, Offrande Zanzala, Callum McDonald, Farrend Rawson and Jamie Hanson will fly out with the rest of the squad to Tenerife for a week of intensive training.

Apparently talks are ongoing regarding Incey Wincey's proposed transfer to Uddersfeeled, the latest rumour on price is 8.5million rising to 11million, Norman Wisdom's move to DCFC should be completed today as his Liverpool contract terminated yesterday and his fee goes into the 2017-18 FFP locker.

5 Academy players are training with the first team squad, Mason Bennett, Offrande Zanzala, Callum McDonald, Farrend Rawson and Jamie Hanson will fly out with the rest of the squad to Tenerife for a week of intensive training.
    Wisdom has signed and Incey Wincey has gone with daddy to Uddersfeeled, it would appear that Ince Snr has already told Wagner that his offspring is the best thing since stale, thick sliced bread but has failed to mention that his son will never be a 100% team player as long as he has got a hole in his backside, good riddance.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEHbFGeXoAAz0xY.jpg:large

Our new 2017-18 kit has been revealed, no red on it thank God, well just a smidgeon.

Well another under achiever has exited Pride Park, in my opinion his lack of consistency hastened the departure of Cyrus Christie who labelled himself one of the best right backs in the Championship, Christ he wasn't even the best right back at Derby County. He is now Boro's 2miilion problem, obviously Garry Monk sees something in him that I don't.

Just to hasten the departure process I am currently sticking pins in the following dolls, Blackman, Blackman, Blackman, Keyhole, Shackell and Olsson.

Rowett said that pre-season training was going to be hard, George Thorne, who was out injured all of last season, is the first casualty with hamstring problems.

Within hours of signing for Boro Cyrus Christie tweeted his thanks to DCFC and the fans, we're still waiting for a similar gesture from the jumped up twat that is Tom Ince, I hope we draw Huddersfield in the FA Cup so that we can show our appreciation of his selfish 'I love me ' attitude and hopefully kick the twat where it hurts.

Today the Rams play their first pre-season game against John Eustace's Kidderminster Harriers, no news to date on what sort of team GR will put out but I fully expect a few Academy and fringe players to feature.

Today the Rams play their first pre-season game against John Eustace's Kidderminster Harriers, no news to date on what sort of team GR will put out but I fully expect a few Academy and fringe players to feature.
    Kidderminster 0-4 Rams.

Nugent, Bryson, the Worm Worrier and Baron Dent were the scorers in the first pre-season game, Rowett fielded a different eleven in each half and according to the Official DCFC Site was happy with the effort put in and the fact that we kept a clean sheet, the players were back training at the Moor Farm complex at 9.30am this morning preparing for the next game against Macclesfield on Saturday.

Macclesfield 0-2 Rams [Johnson and Bennett]

The second pre-season game brought another clean sheet, Rowett once again did the multi-change for the second half with only Jamie Hanson playing the full 90 minutes as one of a back four. there was no score in the first half with The Silkmen acquitting themselves quite well. Butterscotch, Bent, Martin and Johnson had poor games whilst Academy players Hanson, Mason Bennett and Timi Max Elsnick put in decent performances which can only stand them in good stead.

Owner Mel Morris is providing free coach travel to pre-season away games in the UK and has made the RamsTV streaming of these games available FREE to all DCFC fans, well done Mel.