Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 101112 ... LastLast

Thread: RFPL_Russian Football Premier League - 2012/13

yeah, that we won the for last matches over our direct competitors very surprised me. now we have dzagoev back and dumbia is also soon to reappear in the squad, so we definitely have a bright future ahead

Fri 09/11/12
    Rostov 3 - 0 Amkar Perm

Sat 10/11/12
    Dinamo Moskva 2 - 0 Alaniya
    Terek Grozny 2 - 1 Mordovia Saransk
    Kuban Krasnodar 1 - 3 CSKA Moskva

Sun 11/11/12
    Lokomotiv Moskva 1 - 1 Anzhi Makhachkala
    Rubin Kazan 2 - 0 Krylya Sovetov
    Volga 1 - 2 Zenit
    Spartak Moskva 2 - 0 Krasnodar

1 CSKA Moskva 15 12 0 3 27 13 14 36 W W W W W
    2 Zenit 15 10 3 2 30 13 17 33 W W W W W
    .................................................. ....................................
    3 Anzhi Makhachkala 15 10 3 2 29 16 13 33 D W L W W
    4 Spartak Moskva 15 9 1 5 30 20 10 28 W W W L L
    5 Terek Grozny 15 9 1 5 20 21 1 28 W L L W W
    .................................................. ....................................
    6 Rubin Kazan' 15 9 0 6 24 15 9 27 W W W L L
    7 Kuban' Krasnodar 15 8 1 6 24 18 6 25 L W W L W
    8 Lokomotiv Moskva 15 6 4 5 22 18 4 22 D L L D L
    9 Krasnodar 15 5 4 6 23 21 2 19 L W D W L
    10 Dinamo Moskva 15 6 0 9 15 23 8 18 W L W W L
    11 Amkar Perm' 15 5 3 7 17 23 6 18 L L W L W
    12 Krylya Sovetov 15 3 4 8 15 29 14 13 L L L L D
    13 Rostov 15 3 4 8 14 22 8 13 W L L D L
    .................................................. ..................................
    14 Volga 15 3 2 10 16 28 12 11 L W D W L
    .................................................. ...................................
    15 Alaniya 15 2 4 9 18 27 9 10 L L L L D
    16 Mordovia Saransk 15 2 2 11 16 33 17 8 L L L L W

It was a good weekend for CSKA and Spartak Moscow.
    The army men stay 3 points above Zenit while The meat men are now 4th in table after winning last 3 games.
    The "local derby" between Lokomotiv and Anzhi who are not allowed to play in Dagestan finished in a 1-1 draw.

that local derby was quite good. i just happened to tune in and was surprised to find this game very attractive considering how poor the pitch was. in fact it was one of the best game in terms of football shown that i've seen this season in our league. i'd be definitely the choice if someone were to ask me to pick out the best from the rpl so far.

as for the rest, this week also marks the end of the first round of the season and i'm delighted to see my cska at the top of the pile which they have absolutely deserved by showing the most stable and attractive disply. not only my opinion, btw, but pundits also acknowlege the fact.

nice to see your meat men progressing too!

Sat 17/11/12
    Volga 09 : 30 Spartak Moskva
    Dinamo Moskva 12 : 00 Zenit
    Alaniya 14 : 30 Rubin Kazan'

Sun 18/11/12
    CSKA Moskva 09 : 30 Amkar Perm'
    Mordovia Saransk 12 : 00 Kuban' Krasnodar
    Anzhi Makhachkala 14 : 30 Rostov

Mon 19/11/12
    Krylya Sovetov 13 : 45 Lokomotiv Moskva
    Krasnodar 15 : 45 Terek Grozny

There shouldn't be any surprise results this weekend, Maybe Dinamo Moscow could hold Zenit to a draw?

Sat 17/11/12
    Volga 1 - 1 Spartak Moskva
    Dinamo Moskva SUSP Zenit
    Alaniya 0 - 2 Rubin Kazan'

Sun 18/11/12
    CSKA Moskva 3 - 0 Amkar Perm
    Mordovia Saransk 0 - 3 Kuban Krasnodar
    Anzhi Makhachkala 0 - 0 Rostov

What happened in Moscow comrade Almeida during the Dinamo v Zenit match?

I understand that a Zenit hooligan threw a firework which injured Dinamo's keeper and the match had to be suspended.

I think the Russian Federation needs to make an example of this team from St Petersburg and punish them severely.

yet another 3-0 win to cska... we just seem to be rubber stamping them

i would never have thought we would pick up that much points after we lost dumbia our main force up front. he is still injured but is supposed to get back soon. his place was taken by some musa who himself had been just bought as a winger. but slutsky the coach had to place him at the cutting edge and i should say he handle this job well. although he has indeed messed up a great deal of scoring opportunities which dumbia would have easily converted to goals.

as for zenit, yes. exactly. this was what actually happened. someone threw from the stands a petard and it landed just at the dynamo keeper's feet. he in his turn look down to see what it was and just then it went off and hurt his eyes. so he went down rolling on the ground with the crowd cheering and jubilating. what savages they are! later the police would find out that it was actually a girl who threw this firework!.. so, the game was suspended and then canceled with zenit losing 3 points and probably facing some severe sanctions.
    i saw everything that came from tv screen and i have to say i couldnt believe how insane the crowd was. when it was annaunced that the game was canceled the stands were heard cheering and rejoicing as if they had committed something good and worthy. i think some of those people want medical examination, that's for sure.

on the other events, i would mark out that anzhi dropped points once againg which allowed us to make some visible gap in the table. we are leading this league, we are the best team in russia ,

Thanks for the update.

I guess you mean it was the away fans from Zenit who were cheering when the match was suspended not the home Dinamo supporters?

Spartak also dropped points at the weekend bringing our winning run to an end.

well, now i hear in the news that information from the police about a girl throwing the petard was not confirmed, although there were indeed three women among those 93 people who were detained after the match was canceled. in fact, the police let them all out having not detected the person who was to blame for the accident.

now there are rumours going out that zenit are going to drop themselves from the competition if the club is punished. so it's kind of blackmailing on they part, hilarious.))

are you going to watch you meat men taking on barca tomorrow, Hams? )) i guess, it will not be a convenient time for you.

What a joke that Zenit are going to leave the Russian league if they are punished too heavily!

Are they going to play in the league of another country?!

I'll be watching Spartak take on Barcelona on Tuesday as its an early kick off time here of 5pm.

We don't have any chance to progress but will be happy if we can at least stop Messi scoring and put in a good 90 minutes.

Are they going to play in the league of another country?!