Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What Serie A club do you support?

What Serie A club do you support?

My favourite team in Italy is Juventus as I was a big admirer
    of Michel Platini's football in the early 1980's and more recently
    when Lippi became manager in the 1990's I have enjoyed watching
    players like Del Piero,Nedved and Zidane star for the Old Lady.
    In more recent times the match fixing scandal was very sad but
    Juve bounced back in 2012 to win the title without losing a match!

What Serie A club do you support and why?

In Italy I support Lazio. I have reasons no to do (they knocked Wisla Krakow from 1/4 of UEFA CUP 2002/2003) but they simply gained my sympathy.

My favourite team in italy is a.s Roma, i support this team since i was young!!
    ah you don't remember.. on sunday 11th november will be a very good match, in italy is called derby or stracittadina.. is Lazio vs Roma!! good watching..

Quote Originally Posted by sbenjo
    ah you don't remember.. on sunday 11th november will be a very good match, in italy is called derby or stracittadina.. is Lazio vs Roma!! good watching..
    Sorry for my english, it's not good!!

Hi sbenjo.
    Thanks for posting that you support AS Roma
    One of my favourite players in Serie A in the last 10 years has been Francesco Totti
    He will always be legend!
    Do you think Roma can qualify for next seasons champions league?

If you would like to comment more about this weekends derby with Lazio we have a topic here to discuss the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Hi sbenjo.
    Thanks for posting that you support AS Roma
    One of my favourite players in Serie A in the last 10 years has been Francesco Totti
    He will always be legend!
    Do you think Roma can qualify for next seasons champions league?

If you would like to comment more about this weekends derby with Lazio we have a topic here to discuss the result.
    hi hams.
    oh yes..francesco totti has been one of the most players in italy and in the world..i will love him forever for his view of playing!!
    to be honest, i don't know..maybe in this moment i reply you: sure!!because i am only a.s. roma supporter.. eheh
    What do you think about As. Roma?

my favourite team is Juventus...

My favourite players are obviously Buffon , Del Piero Nedved Davids Trezeguet...

In the present my favourites are : Vidal Marchisio Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini Pirlo

I have always had asoft spot for Roma. I have visited Rome and loved it there and always admired Francesco Totti.

Im bit more neutral for the Serie A, depending on the players and other factors :P Generally I like both Inter and Milan :P Juve not so much, as well as the others. Napoli really one of the top clubs in the past few seasons as well and they pretty attractive football

Both Inter and Milan are so much weakened this season especially.... should be lots of changes coming.... but definitely the big focus will be on Juve in the coming season still....