Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Bundesliga club do you support?

At the moment i have a fondness for Borussia Dortmund,Jürgen Klopp sounds a really pleasant sir and a noticeable character.If I was Moratti,I'd take him on to guide Inter.I think Borussia plays better than Barcelona now.

Ok, guys. My favorite club is Greuther Furth) It isn't hard to understand this, cause I have Greuther avatar. I like this team and I am waiting for the next season (Greuther Furth will return to the Bundesliga). And now I like Werder Bremen's play!

Quote Originally Posted by XxTAMPLIERxX
    Ok, guys. My favorite club is Greuther Furth) It isn't hard to understand this, cause I have Greuther avatar. I like this team and I am waiting for the next season (Greuther Furth will return to the Bundesliga). And now I like Werder Bremen's play!
    Welcome to the forum Tamplier.

We should be able to see your Greuther avatar when you have made 25 posts.

How do you think Werder Bremen will do this season? I see they won first 2 games but then lost last 2.

i support Hambourg, even if they are disappointing since several years

My favorite club in Germany is 1. FC K?ln. A club with a great history. But for years they cultivated to an unprofessional administrated club. A highly employee turnover belonged effectively to bon ton!

But now improvement is in sight. With Peter St?ger they engaged a great coach from Austria. At first the FC fans couldn't understand the decision, but now they appreciate and love Peter St?ger for his coolness and analytic procedure. Not quite minor: K?ln terminated the atumn season on first position. They played great football and the expactions are well that K?ln will play Bundesliga next year again. Another good decision was to hire J?rg Schmadke. For example he accomplished to bond Patrick Helmes, a high quality striker for 2. Bundesliga!

My favourite Bundesliga club has always been Hertha Berlin. For a team that has been like a yoyo for the last few seasons it looks like they might just stay in the top flight. For a side to get 50k at nearly all their home games, even when they were in the 2nd division must be awe inspiring. This season they had over 63k at home to Hamburg and over 61k at home to Munchengladbach in a stadium that will hold 77k.

Quote Originally Posted by deeman
    My favourite Bundesliga club has always been Hertha Berlin. For a team that has been like a yoyo for the last few seasons it looks like they might just stay in the top flight. For a side to get 50k at nearly all their home games, even when they were in the 2nd division must be awe inspiring. This season they had over 63k at home to Hamburg and over 61k at home to Munchengladbach in a stadium that will hold 77k.
    Quite similar to my favourite Club 1. FC Koeln.
    You are absolutely right when you denote Hertha as an yoyo-club. But wait for the next saison. It's no innovation that promoted teams play a really good first season. Next season will give direction about the future of the club. We will see, i hope all the best for Hertha although i don't like Preetz.

Do you watch German football?
    Which Bundesliga club do you support?

If you're looking for a forum where you can discuss your
    favourite team and also practice your English why not join us here?

Re: What Bundesliga club do you support?

Schalke 04

Re: What Bundesliga club do you support?

Only Borussia Dortmund.