Thread: Question about football boots.

Question about football boots.

Hi everyone. I'll go directly with the question. Which of these two should I get:

or

I'm looking for best ball control, nice stopping and good shooting. I don't have a lot of money, so I'm looking for some boots at the same price. Tell me, which of these two is better, or you can give other ideas.

Personally haven't used either, but I'd probably go with the Adidas Predator.

- pat666rick

Thanks. I've already chosen the Predators and I'm satisfied with them. They're great.

Re: Question about football boots.

Quote Originally Posted by pepo972
    Hi everyone. I'll go directly with the question. Which of these two should I get:

or

I'm looking for best ball control, nice stopping and good shooting. I don't have a lot of money, so I'm looking for some boots at the same price. Tell me, which of these two is better, or you can give other ideas.
    If you are looking for close ball control, think about the studs...al those 'roll-backs', 'turns' etc are made easier with a smaller set of studs. I've always found the blades give me less ball control, my pref are Adidas Kaiser's, more smaller rubber studs. With pitches these days, unless you play on a rugby pitch, you don't need long studs/blades...