Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What La Liga club do you support?

What La Liga club do you support?

I have been an Atletico Madrid fan for many years now.
    We are currently having our best ever season since we won the league in 1996.
    I would love it if we could finish above Real Madrid in the table or even beat them again one day!

I support no Liga teams,but recently,since Mourinho has been taken on by Real Madrid,I have a fondness for "blancos".Before Josè moving,I "supported" Barcelona,because generally I don't like teams overly successfull,I'd got bored supporting them,but I can make ecception for Josè!

i think Barcelona is going to win this season again.... they are in the top of the table.... With a great frm.......

Hams!! This is the first year your team has a chance, I'm happy for you, it was about time!

For the records.... I support REAL MADRID all the way
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Do you watch Spanish football?
    Which La Liga club do you support?

If you're looking for a forum where you can discuss your
    favourite team and also practice your English why not join us here?

Re: What La Liga club do you support?

Only one team in La Liga for me .....Forca Barca

Real Sociedad ....It was when Alonso was first linked to the reds ,I started to watch their games to see the
    quality of football they were producing with Xabi in midfield ,even when he eventually left to join us I still
    found myself checking their progress ,and after tracing their lineage I developed an affinity with the team.

On a visit to Spain I actually managed to squeeze the Basque Derby into my itinerary and Sociedad drew
    1-1 ,but the atmosphere in the ground was electric and there is definitely no love lost between the fans.

Don't get me wrong they're not an all consuming passion like Liverpool ,but I do always look for their results
    Not doing to well at the moment 5 points from 7 games is not a great start .

I prefer Real Madrid, but I like to see good football, so when I watch a good match from FC Barcelona I can enjoy it with no envy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tumiusu
    I prefer Real Madrid, but I like to see good football, so when I watch a good match from FC Barcelona I can enjoy it with no envy!
    So do I prefer the good football. I enjoy Barcelona, Atletico M and Real Madrid's matches, but I support Barcelona.