Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What La Liga club do you support?

Re: What La Liga club do you support?

My favorite Club is Atletico Madrid.
    I think a lot of Hams dreams come true so far. we won the Copa against Real, won the title, two times Champions League final,sadly we was unlucky.
    Im sure we will win the Champions League in the next few years too.
    Hope that Atletico will have another great Saison this year

Welcome Zydus!
    I never imagined that Atletico would ever be able to compete with Madrid and Barcelona but Diego Simeone
    has done a great job during his time as manager helping us to win the Copa Del Rey and the La Liga title also.
    I was so disappointed to lose the CL final to Madrid again last season and was worried that our coach was going to leave
    and i can understand he was very sad but during the summer he changed his mind and decided to stay and we managed to keep Antoine Griezmann too!
    Hope also that we can challenge again this year.

Real Madrid been a fan of this club since 2013 by 2014 they won the UCL title by beating their Madrid rivals their 10th title then last season they won their 11th title.

Though I'm looking forward Zidane will use Toni Kroos the german player deserves a place in Madrid tho

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Welcome Zydus!
    I never imagined that Atletico would ever be able to compete with Madrid and Barcelona but Diego Simeone
    has done a great job during his time as manager helping us to win the Copa Del Rey and the La Liga title also.
    I was so disappointed to lose the CL final to Madrid again last season and was worried that our coach was going to leave
    and i can understand he was very sad but during the summer he changed his mind and decided to stay and we managed to keep Antoine Griezmann too!
    Hope also that we can challenge again this year.
    Simeone have done a lot of things right and i hope he will do the same in the next few years but im a Little bit skeptical.
    For me he should improve his game and try to develop the System, now every Team knows how Atleti Plays.
    Hope we will see a good game tomorrow against Bayern, hope we can beat them
    This year i dont think we can make it uo to the final.