Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Club Kits - official, leaks & rumours for 2013/14

Whats the big issue over the new Everton club crest Sparky?
    I understand that a lot of Toffees fans are very unhappy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Whats the big issue over the new Everton club crest Sparky?
    I understand that a lot of Toffees fans are very unhappy with it.
    To be honest Ham-star I didn't realise there was such an uproar - but you are spot on....

Everton got themselves in a rather uncomfortable situation when a few days after launching the new club crest, supposedly agreed to after consultation with fans, they issued an apology to fans stating that they did not listen to fans enough before making the decision. The launch of the new club crest which did away with the Latin motto drew widespread criticism among Evertonians and this criticism reached the management at Goodison Park.

The club stated that now it is too late to change the crest again ahead of the new season, but promised fans that they will be consulted ahead of yet another crest change for the 2014/15 season. This will mean that in the three years between 2013 and 2015, the club will have three different club crests. The clubís Chief Executive promised to consult with a large sample of the clubís fanbase and a panel will make recommendations, but ultimately the final decision on the club crest for the 2014/15 season will be made by Evertonís fans.
    A bit of a PR disaster by the sounds of it!

I love Athletic Bilbao's home shirt,very neat and classy..

What the hell has happened to Cardiff's?...it looks like they have lost the shorts and socks and had to borrow another teams,it doesn't even match the shirt....surely a camera fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza-LFC
    What the hell has happened to Cardiff's?...it looks like they have lost the shorts and socks and had to borrow another teams,it doesn't even match the shirt....surely a camera fault?
    I read it is officially being called "two-toned red"

Gotta be stripes surely, Saints were just not...Saints...in all red last season

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyjinx
    Oh wow it looks a mess,looks like the shirt has lost colour in the wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyjinx
    Oh wow it looks a mess,looks like the shirt has lost colour in the wash.

Looks like the Cardiff fans agreed with you Gav-laar, there was uproar apparently but to be fair to the club they are apparently listening:

An official statement by the club published yesterday confirmed that the club would invite season ticket holders to choose the shorts that they prefer as they are willing to listen to what the fans have to say. Four different options have been presented , the first being the original shorts launched with the second option being the same colour as that of the shirt. Option 3 is white whilst option 4 is black.

Middlesboro official:

West Ham leaked: