Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast

Thread: New Club Kits - official, leaks & rumours for 2013/14

Man United Home....alright this is:

Its like the 80's shell suits all over again.

Abominable.

That Liverpool away shirt really is shocking!

I see that Man Utd have forced Wayne Rooney to promote their new home kit even though he wants to leave.

I really hope that Liverpool away won't get used too often this season,has to be one of the worst kits we have ever had

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza-LFC
    I really hope that Liverpool away won't get used too often this season,has to be one of the worst kits we have ever had
    Well some of the Spurs mock ups are not much better so I am not rubbing too many red noses in it in case our is as bad!

Have to say, I am loving this from Villa via Macron would you believe:

The collars and cuffs on the home are real retro, looks great, and the quarters look kinda cool (the sponsor is a pants, but you cant have it all).

Best set of kits so far for me anyway...

Everton

Southampton

Swansea

Sorry lads, I was under the impression Liverpool played at Melwood .

Yep indeed redpelt mate,it's our third kit

It's something Inter Milan would wear and not Liverpool...bit strange colour decision.

Dynamo Kiev's new away shirt.

They've been splashing the cash this summer so I'd expect to see this one in the latter stages of the Europa League this season and perhaps the UCL next year.

Refreshing to see Adidas release a kit that isn't an alternative to another clubs template. I like it.

Also, I've noticed that - like Fulham - they're sponsored by Marathonbet this season. Anybody used this firm? Their odds are very appealing...