Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

Are there any another fans of this horror survival drama
    set in a post-apocalyptic world infested with the undead also known as walkers?

Series 4 has just started on Fox and it looks like its going to be another cracker.

The group are now holed up at the prison and have been joined by the survivors
    from the town of Woodbury run by David Morrisey's The Governor who is still at large.

I loved the way it started, in the same way I like the whole idea of Prison Break.... But like prison break it's got very samey over the last couple of seasons.

It's needs something big to happen to kick it off again.

There are a lot of new people in this series who came from the town that we don't know about just yet so it looks promising.

Here is what i think of the seasons so far.

Season 1 - Escape from Atlanta - 9/10 (incredible!)

Season 2 - The Farm - 7/10 - (It got a bit boring after a while)

Season 3 - Woodbury - 8/10 ( Really enjoyed the introduction of David Morrisey as The Guvnor)

Season 4 - The Prison - Hopefully they wont stay there the whole series and will get back on the road again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    I loved the way it started, in the same way I like the whole idea of Prison Break.... But like prison break it's got very samey over the last couple of seasons.

It's needs something big to happen to kick it off again.
    Pretty much what I think of it, the first half of the first season was great but it went downhill from there, the 2nd season basically turned into a soap opera. I got bored with it and never bothered with the third season but I might go back to it for while once I finish Breaking Bad.

I think you should give it another go Con as they were back on form in Series 3 and the show has won a lot of TV awards in USA.

There was mayhem at the prison in last nights episode with a large number of the newbies being killed.

It looks like there could also be a trouble maker in the group as someone has been feeding rats to the walkers
    and two of the group who looked like they had this new virus were murdered and found burned to a crisp outside!

I really enjoyed the latest episode showing us what the governor David Morrisey has been up to since we saw him last.

Now that he appears to have a new family do you think he is a changed man as he has gone out of his way to help them all?

Totally gone off the comic book series but still good.
    I liked the governor spin off and hopefully it ties up with the prison this week but ive a feeling that will happen in the second half next year. Made it more interesting though as in not sure how the flu story hasn't run its course.

Tell you what ,that last episdoe was flipping crap! So predictable not sophistication at all in the script very cheap standard.
    This series gets weaker every season and i am thinking about leaving it alone. It started good ,but some of the side stories have left me frustrated and feelling like i have just wasted an hour of my life! I hope this season picks up!

What an incredible mid season finale that was!

There was me thinking the governor had turned over a new leaf but then
    he goes and attacks the prison with his new friends and completely loses the plot and cuts off the
    head of the old man Hershal who i really like which then provokes Rick and his gang to fight back and all hell breaks out.

Do you think David Morrisey is really dead now? - Surely he couldn't survive
    being stabbed with that sword and he also got shot too although we didn't actually see it.

Also is poor Rick's baby really dead or could it have been rescued by the others when they were fleeing the jail on that bus?

Finally will we ever see Carol again who was asked to leave on her own for killing those 2 people who had the virus?

It could be good for the show that they have been forced to leave their base as like with the farm it was getting a little dull.