Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Good end to midseason, about time it all kicked off again. Gone back to the comic script now.
    The governor is dead and so is Judith, wondered whether they would go through with the baby dying but they have and now hopefully there will be more characters introduced in the second half. Roll on February.

I'll tell you what they couldn't get any worse with some of the Scripts they had the nerve to serve up last season.It was an asbsolute insult some the crap they made me sit through ,it was like some coronation street throwback script ffs!
    Glad that Governer is out of the way ,that bloke just annoyed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren10
    Good end to midseason, about time it all kicked off again. Gone back to the comic script now.
    The governor is dead and so is Judith, wondered whether they would go through with the baby dying but they have and now hopefully there will be more characters introduced in the second half. Roll on February.
    Thanks for clearing that up about the baby dying Bren as I haven't read the comics before and like you look forward to February!

Really enjoyed the return of Walking Dead last night!

So its confirmed then that the Governer really is dead as they showed a clip of him with a bullet hole in his head!

I thought he played an excellent villain and will be missed.

Last nights episode focused on Rick and his son and their espace from the prison and how his boy is really growing up fast.

Also the sword fighting Black woman whose name i have forgotten managed to follow and find them.

Have no idea at the moment which of the others are still dead or alive!

Good to see it back, will be interesting as to how it goes now they've left the prison.
    Looks like they've all split up and will have theyre own stories for a bit, look forward to seeing how they all meet up again.

So baby Judith is still alive then after all!

What i want to know is just who took Beth away from Daryl at the end of last nights episode.

It looks like they are all heading towards this mystery location,what will they find when they get there?

Watching this series after watching True Detective is something i wouldn't recommend! The difference in class is massive and it only pinpoints the weakness of the script wiring ,and direction of this load of crap!
    The thing is if the director of true detective directed this series ,it would be absolutely incredible ,because there is enough subject matter to work with.
    Whoever gave this chancer of a director this project should be shot!

Just what the hell is going on at this terminus place where Rick and nearly all the others have ended up?

Is it some sort of religious cult they have been drawn to? Also why were they all herded up in that train car at the end?

We still dont know what happened to Beth who was seperated from Daryl and Baby Judith is still out there with the other 2.

Looks like we will have long wait until next year to find out whats going on!

The Walking Dead has gone a bit flat for me. I'll keep watching because I've watched it from the beginning, but it's truly fizzed out and seems to be searching for new ideas....

Reminds me of how Prison Break ended up being...

Shame, had/has the potential to be big.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    The Walking Dead has gone a bit flat for me. I'll keep watching because I've watched it from the beginning, but it's truly fizzed out and seems to be searching for new ideas....

Reminds me of how Prison Break ended up being...

Shame, had/has the potential to be big.
    Agreed. This series has followed the last few for me; starts and ends really strong to keep you watching, with a so-so middle.