Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Football.Co.Uk Forum Awards 2013 - The Results

  1. #1

    Football.Co.Uk Forum Awards 2013 - The Results

    ok then ...the votes have been counted and it has taken me hours to sort through all the voting and so on .. But enough of all that ..the results are as follows .



    Member of the Year - Specnur 5 ..............Winner

    Steely Hill......4
    Redpelt..........2
    Pickleman.......1




    Best Foreign Member - Mrtz 8 ....................Winner

    Specnur.......1
    Simply.........1





    Best Admin/Moderator - Hams 8.....................Winner

    Conner99.........1
    Steely Hill.........1
    Odogg..............1





    Best Football Knowledge - Steely Hill 5.................Winner

    Redpelt.........3
    Specnur........1
    Pickleman......1





    Most Missed Member - Big Jono 5..................Winner

    Almeida.............2
    Roonanialdo.......1
    NickPoland.........1

  2. #2
    Well done to everyone who has won an award.

    I will look forward to reading all your posts on the forum again in 2014.

    We have an exciting year ahead with an open Premier League title to enjoy.
    The Champions League and of course the world cup in Brazil to look forward to in the summer.

    Hopefully we will have plenty to discuss and will welcome a few new members to our community.

    We may not be the biggest football forum on the internet but I still believe we are the most friendly and best run.

  3. #3
    Congrats everyone! Apologies for not getting round to voting but I can agree with your choices.

  4. #4
    well done to those who won or who were voted for , it will be up to us to keep the forum going as we start the new year ...let us hope we can get some new members here and have a great 2014 .

  5. #5
    Didn't even know they had this contest each year until Seamus kindly pm'd today!

    Gutted i only finished 3rd in knowledge behind a cockney with a colour complex and a scouser with nothing more than an affinity to the British language! Absolte b*ll*cks based on my track records this season alone!
    Thanks for those that voted for me ,f*ck them that didn't! Happy new year to you all!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Didn't even know they had this contest each year until Seamus kindly pm'd today!

    Gutted i only finished 3rd in knowledge behind a cockney with a colour complex and a scouser with nothing more than an affinity to the British language! Absolte b*ll*cks based on my track records this season alone!
    Thanks for those that voted for me ,f*ck them that didn't! Happy new year to you all!
    I think you mean 'proclivity for the English language',and I'm equally as crest fallen that
    someone won the member of the year simply for his continuity rather than quality.

    Happy New year ,you cantankerous fecker

    Thanks to all who voted for me ,and as a relatively new member I am humbled by the
    generosity my short stint on these boards has received .....Thank you.

  7. #7
    So who won Best and Worst Usernames and Most Likely to Be Arrested!?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    So who won Best and Worst Usernames and Most Likely to Be Arrested!?
    Nah, 'Creative' awards are not allowed. For some reason.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipster
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    So who won Best and Worst Usernames and Most Likely to Be Arrested!?
    Nah, 'Creative' awards are not allowed. For some reason.
    They were voted on, check the first thread

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipster
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    So who won Best and Worst Usernames and Most Likely to Be Arrested!?
    Nah, 'Creative' awards are not allowed. For some reason.
    They were voted on, check the first thread
    I checked the 1st thread in this forum and nothing. Where?

    Can you provide a link, please?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •